304/338 ferror-fibrous armor
endo-steel structure
double-heatsinks

1xAC2 2xAmmo
2xMedium Laser
2xSRM4 3xAmmo
XL350 engine
0 additional DHS

So in the video I almost let my team down by not capping lol. But it shows how it can be fast/sneaky and shoot things in the back. It's good for scouting ahead of the team, but not off by itself. I just run around till I see an unfair fight to pick, or an unguarded back. Probably would be better w/2 SSRM2 instead of the SRM4, w/1 less ton ammo would be 2 less tons and 2 more DHS. Plus would be less reliant on getting behind/up close.

Edited by Indoorsman, 30 November 2012 - 07:20 AM.

#2 Gedaraid

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:40 AM

I run my D with an XL320 I think
2MPL
2MG's (don't really like these and may switch out for AMS, but it's kind of fun) 1 ton of ammo
2 SRM6's (these rock)
Nearly full armor.

It's a neat mech to play.. I roll 111.5 kph. I like to hit and run, or assists heavies and assaults that are in a fight and have fire focused on them.

#3 Indoorsman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 792 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:43 AM

View PostGedaraid, on 30 November 2012 - 07:40 AM, said:

I run my D with an XL320 I think
2MPL
2MG's (don't really like these and may switch out for AMS, but it's kind of fun) 1 ton of ammo
2 SRM6's (these rock)
Nearly full armor.

It's a neat mech to play.. I roll 111.5 kph. I like to hit and run, or assists heavies and assaults that are in a fight and have fire focused on them.

Ya i'm thinking this variant will be much better when MGs become viable. I tried mine w/2 streak now and it's better vs lights but it lacks firepower vs the rest.

#4 MadPanda

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,054 posts
  • LocationSearching for a game...

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:56 AM

Interesting build. Can you make a better video though? That cap race game didn't really show how he performs in a game. For example nobody shot you even once :). Centurions natural talent of dropping arms and side torso when someone sneezes at them and the xl engine make me very worried.

#5 Indoorsman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 792 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:25 AM

View PostMadPanda, on 30 November 2012 - 07:56 AM, said:

Interesting build. Can you make a better video though? That cap race game didn't really show how he performs in a game. For example nobody shot you even once :). Centurions natural talent of dropping arms and side torso when someone sneezes at them and the xl engine make me very worried.

lol ok I'll make another sometime.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users