Consitant Crashing

2 replies to this topic

#1 Brychrwol

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

I can log in, click launch, watch the match load... but when I should start marching toward my target, MWO just disappears.

Sometimes my mouse get stuck in an invisible box, as if a windowed version of the client is still there, but if I click, the inviisble box disappears, and I can see that the MWO client is indeed no longer running (not even in the background).

Furthermore, if I start the client again, click launch again, I usually get a message saying that "This mech is still in a battle" and indeed I get more credits even though I didn't actively participate (probably to the chargrain of my would-be comrades).

I am running Windows 7...

#2 Superslicks

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • LocationAlton, hampshire, uk

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:42 AM

Why is it last night i had no problems at all, but tonight i have crash out 6 times, and had constant lag spikes
This game is so messed up at the moment, its so f-ing frustrating at most of times
please sort it out
regards
Sup

#3 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:11 PM

View PostBrychrwol, on 29 November 2012 - 11:31 PM, said:

I can log in, click launch, watch the match load... but when I should start marching toward my target, MWO just disappears.

Sometimes my mouse get stuck in an invisible box, as if a windowed version of the client is still there, but if I click, the inviisble box disappears, and I can see that the MWO client is indeed no longer running (not even in the background).

Furthermore, if I start the client again, click launch again, I usually get a message saying that "This mech is still in a battle" and indeed I get more credits even though I didn't actively participate (probably to the chargrain of my would-be comrades).

I am running Windows 7...

Try clearing your shader cache (located in c:/../piranha games/mechwarrior online/USER, delete folder called 'shaders')

If it continues, try sending your crash dump file to support@mwomercs.com

Edited by Redshift2k5, 30 November 2012 - 12:13 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users