Just A Game...

No replies to this topic

#1 The Mecha Streisand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 245 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

Listen, folks, MWO is pretty freaking awesome. Even in BETA, with quite a few bugs yet to be worked out, and more functionality and content yet to come, it's FUN.

That said, it CAN be a little frustrating from time to time. I get that. I think we all do. Frustration from the game's bugs and lacking/missing/uber-buffed/nerfed content is one thing. Frustration at the abilities/competencies of other players in your team occurs, too.

The thing is, acknowledging it is alright. Talking about it, how to work around it, how you hope it gets fixed in the future, is fine and dandy. But PLEASE, for the love of all that is holy, let's refrain from excessive whining in TS. PLEASE?!

I'm no name dropper, but I finally met another player last night with whom I hope never to play again. Why? Insufficient Vagisil. That is, he did nothing but whine for about three straight matches.

If you're getting frustrated with the game, hang it up for a few minutes, or even for the rest of the day. It'll still be here tomorrow. But the whining, ********, and cursing? That makes this a lot less pleasant for anyone else who may be in your drop group and listening to it all on TS/Vent/C3/whatever with you.

And to that particular player, like I said, it's nothing personal. And I hope I didn't offend you. Best of luck to you, and happy hunting. To everyone...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users