Awsome features!

3 replies to this topic

#1 Fumator

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:27 PM

now this iare me own features i would defentily like to see in a mmo and i think that will change the mmo world!
here are some features that i tought it would be exciting to see in a game like this!

Features!
-human body
-ageing system (form child to old)
-evolution(improving ur capabilities as a pilot right from the DNA)
-reincarnation(reborn) when the body is old to be able to trancent in to a new body (clone like) and that to alow the player to combine DNA gather from other players(male/female).
-genetic manipulation
-genetic mutation( where unexpected genetic sequence can happen)
-DNA extraccion ( from other player male/female)
-DNA simulator ( to help the player see what could happen if some genes will be combined)and to have some % of mutation .
-Mech features
-Customizing the mech body(humanoid type "it would definitly bee cooler)
-weapons evoliuton(something like using nanotechnology to make the weapon learn from the fighting experiencies)
-Fusion crafting (to be able to fuse new elements) now that would be truly AWWWSOME!
-mechanic drones or pets like (for better insight of the inviroment)or dont know but would definitly be nice to have flying mini robots arownd.
-AI (the mach to have some artificial inteligents and to interact with the pilot)nice :)
-Comunication
now this would be some nice thing if it would be posible to happen in a mmo
-NeuroComunication(i like to call it like that) this feature is to alow the player to comunicate in real time with the selected player (and that will requier a microfon )

Well if all this sould happen it would be a evolution in scfi mmo game! or at leest thats what i think! and srry for me bad english spelling! i hope u guys like me ideas

#2 Brixx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 431 posts
  • LocationGermany/Bavaria

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:33 PM

I can´t second anything except NeuroCommunication... but we could also call it Radio. :) But the rest is IMHO - so no offense to your ideas - just ways to far fetched and by now ways fitting into the universe. :D Especially as DNA manupilations is what Clanners do... but Ageing system? :D Like... wait 20 years until you become a MechWarrior? But this is just to spacy imho... o.O Maybe the drones... regular spy drones... but pets and stuff? :D Crafting? Weapons Evolution? The DNA thing in general... AI would be nice though - I give you this. Don´t take offence... just my opinion.

Edited by Brixx, 03 November 2011 - 02:35 PM.

#3 canned wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • LocationFort Collins Colorado

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:30 PM

Have you ever played mechwarrior? Because... thats not what you've described here. Maybe you should think about what features you'd like to see in a mechwarrior game... with mechs.

#4 Souske Sagara

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationParkland, WA

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:50 PM

View Postcanned wolf, on 03 November 2011 - 04:30 PM, said:

Have you ever played mechwarrior? Because... thats not what you've described here. Maybe you should think about what features you'd like to see in a mechwarrior game... with mechs.

Yeah, that's my thought. I'm sorry but none of that is Btech in the slightest. An ageing system to make your character look older the longer you play would just remind me of how much time I wasted in this thing. Pets would make no sense unless we get to step on them with our mechs then I'm all for 'em.
Sounds like your waiting for the GURPS MMO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users