Mouse Remapping In Options

2 replies to this topic

#1 Rifleman89

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:06 AM

Tried to remap some mouse keys and only the Mouse1 when clicked is recognized. If I try to remap Mouse2 he box will not fill. I can remap this same mouse in other programs and games that allow such. I have a programmable mouse and reprogramming the mouse to mimic keystrokes fails as well. I can use the mouse to 'type' here...234q...like I just did, but in game the mouse cannot be used to fire groups or execute other mech cockpit commands.
In another thread under controls there was a lenghthy discussion about reproramming the ini files? I would think the Options and remapping function is a better place for your users to do this, but it doesn't appear to work properly.

#2 Max Immelmann

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 568 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:51 AM

once again PGI FAILS to fix the scrollup/down bug. still cannot remap it, BUT, i can now remap the "B" button. yeah, that is more importamt than being able to remap weapon groups. what a joke.

#3 DivineEvil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 903 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation, Moscow

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:03 AM

That's unknown to me. Double-click is highlighting the key to assign, any following click by any mouse button assigns that button to the action selected. Maybe you just haven't figured this out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users