#1 Heffay

Rum Runner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:55 AM

Is this possible? I bought the Christmas lights, and want to be able to move them around. However, when I unequipped them on my Atlas and tried to put them on my Hunchback, it said the cost was 0 MC, but bought another set anyway. Now my quantity is 2, I'm out an extra 1250 MCs, and I still don't have it on my Catapult or Jenner.

If they are locked per mech, I'm going to be annoyed. I'm fine manually transferring them around, but screw having to buy them for each and every mech. :-(

#2 hammerreborn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:56 AM

View PostHeffay, on 04 December 2012 - 11:55 AM, said:

Is this possible? I bought the Christmas lights, and want to be able to move them around. However, when I unequipped them on my Atlas and tried to put them on my Hunchback, it said the cost was 0 MC, but bought another set anyway. Now my quantity is 2, I'm out an extra 1250 MCs, and I still don't have it on my Catapult or Jenner.

If they are locked per mech, I'm going to be annoyed. I'm fine manually transferring them around, but screw having to buy them for each and every mech. :-(

If they work like the bobble heads they should be transferrable by removing it from one and adding to another. Its absolutely terrible and annoying to do and ya, I ended up also buying the dropship i didnt intend to.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users