• The Wolf
  • 969 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:09 PM

View PostEpyon001, on 24 February 2013 - 11:01 PM, said:

Could of fooled me. I apped and sat in your teamspeak for 3 days without a word of a reply. Not even a rejection mail.

I'd suggest you only app if you know someone already in their group. From my limited experience if you don't you are wasting your time apping.

Hrmm interesting, didn't see you in the ACES channel at all. Sitting in the NGNG ts3 lobby doesn't constitute either, did you poke one of us?

#82 Epyon001

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:36 AM

View PostSean Lang, on 06 March 2013 - 02:09 PM, said:

Hrmm interesting, didn't see you in the ACES channel at all. Sitting in the NGNG ts3 lobby doesn't constitute either, did you poke one of us?

No I didnt poke, but I did spend some time in the aces channel when i realised it was a multi clan TS even played a few games with a player named horned owl and a few others iirc, but it took well over a week for the first email from one of the officers. By then I was uninterested. Seemed to busy to me I guess.

I was a bit annoyed at the time I posted my other message here, it was unnecessary. Ill edit to remove it now.

Best of luck in your future recruitment efforts.

#83 Sean Lang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 969 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:52 AM

Patience goes along way. We want people in ACES because they like the atmosphere, people etc.. the recruitment process takes time, we don't just accept everyone immediatly either.

But thanks for the wishe Epyon001, hope you find a home out there in the Inner Sphere!

#84 Sean Lang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 969 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

Bump for those interested!

#85 Pancakeman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:46 AM

Hey there again everyone! We at A.C.E.S are looking for some more solid players to fill our ranks!

Currently, we are looking for some more solid players to fill our ranks! Perhaps most importantly, we are looking for more competitive players!

Come check us out at: http://www.aces-hq.com/index.php and feel free to get in contact with me on our TS3 server!

#86 Omegaspecter

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

We are are still looking for competitive players, trying to beef up our roster before the next Marik Civil War Campaign starts http://housemarik.en...-war-campaign-2

#87 MisterPlanetarian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 910 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:24 AM

I've seen quite a few of your vids since I began playing MWO, mainly those on Cattras youtube channel. I am quite intrested in joining. I dropped by your Ts3 but no one was on.

I take it you are mostly North Americans?

#88 Morgana

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 647 posts
  • LocationCleaning 10-year old dust out of Cockpit!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:43 AM

We have a few members from abroad, and are accepting applications globally.

#89 Cattra Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,858 posts
  • LocationFredericton, NB, Canada

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:04 PM

Bump due to always looking for new players to play with!

#90 Grrzoot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Partisan
  • 496 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:58 PM

View PostPancakeman, on 16 April 2013 - 07:46 AM, said:

Hey there again everyone! We at A.C.E.S are looking for some more solid players to fill our ranks!

Currently, we are looking for some more solid players to fill our ranks! Perhaps most importantly, we are looking for more competitive players!

Come check us out at: http://www.aces-hq.com/index.php and feel free to get in contact with me on our TS3 server!

good group of guys here, watch out for pankake man though, he likes his coffee black just like his metal

#91 Basarek

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

So I've been chilling out in the channel for several months now and I have to say that I love the atmosphere and the group of people here. I can honestly say that there was never a drop that I didn't enjoy dropping in. All the other mech pilots are fantastic as well as just fun to hang out with and fun to talk to. We hardly lose, and even if we were to lose, one or more of us would still end up laughing about how far our mech flew off of the ground as it ragdolled into space when we died. :wub:

When we aren't goofing off in four mans, A.C.E.S frequently has practice nights where 8v8 matches are set up and anyone who wants to get in some practice time can x up and join.

So +1 for being a great unit that is loose and laid back while also being tight and well maintained.

-Basarek-

#92 Morgana

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 647 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

Thanks for the kind words, Baserek ! It's always a pleasure dropping with you. ;)

#93 Pancakeman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

View PostGrrzoot, on 05 May 2013 - 01:58 PM, said:

good group of guys here, watch out for pankake man though, he likes his coffee black just like his metal

Yeah! Feel free to stop in any time I'm streaming! Also feel free to leave comments and requests!!

#94 Rango Ramage

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationOutreach, NC

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:47 AM

I just had a question. I logged in to the NGNG server, but was a little confused on where to go. I wanted to come by and drop with a few people on the TS3. I just did not where to go. I saw a drop zone for looking for group, but then saw a lot of peeps in the NGNG Sync Room. I had no idea, if the Sync room is for chatting, restricted to ACES Members or some other function. I wanted to come by, because I am looking to join a group of people and I saw the post in the beginning of this thread. Love the no drama atmosphere.

I am a student, and casual player with a part-time job. I saw a few of your members in several matches in the past three weeks and decided to come take a look around.

#95 Cattra Kell

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostShadowOne, on 24 May 2013 - 04:47 AM, said:

I just had a question. I logged in to the NGNG server, but was a little confused on where to go. I wanted to come by and drop with a few people on the TS3. I just did not where to go. I saw a drop zone for looking for group, but then saw a lot of peeps in the NGNG Sync Room. I had no idea, if the Sync room is for chatting, restricted to ACES Members or some other function. I wanted to come by, because I am looking to join a group of people and I saw the post in the beginning of this thread. Love the no drama atmosphere.

I am a student, and casual player with a part-time job. I saw a few of your members in several matches in the past three weeks and decided to come take a look around.

The Synch room is for NGNGtv. If you are looking for A.C.E.S head down a little more to the "Mercenary Units" section and we are the first on the list!

We are still always hiring - both Competitive and noncompetitive players!

#96 Rango Ramage

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationOutreach, NC

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

Thanks ! I appreciate the info. I will try to get on later this week.

#97 Joanna Conners

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationEn Route to Terra

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:27 PM

A bump for the A.C.E.S. because they're just that awesome.

#98 Morgana

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 647 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:24 PM

Thanks Demona, was nice to have you dropping with us. Still remember you from the first post I made here in the MWO forums well over a year ago. Nice to finally have a voice to attach to the name :) . Stop by again sometime.

#99 Cattra Kell

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:52 PM

View PostDemona, on 28 May 2013 - 05:27 PM, said:

A bump for the A.C.E.S. because they're just that awesome.

Its always great to hear from you Demona! If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask A.C.E.S!

We are still always recruiting! Both Competitive and Casual players!

Edited by Cattra Kell, 28 May 2013 - 09:53 PM.

#100 Sean Lang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 969 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:54 AM

Let us know if you guys need any information!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users