Master Slot Confusion...

5 replies to this topic

#1 LtZerge

• PipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:19 PM

I'm very confused about the master slot prerequisites right now. There has been no consistency with its unlock... For my Atlas, I achieved master for my DDC after doing elites on 2 chassis, my Dragon 1N had same thing, however on my Cataphract I achieved master after only doing elites on the 2X, and then on my Hunchback I had to elite 3 variants to master my 4SP....

If this is some sort of strange bug, and its supposed to do something else consistently (elite 3 variants for master I assume), I haven't found a good way to replicate it.

Edited by LtZerge, 04 January 2013 - 04:22 PM.

#2 Ryvucz

Zunrith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,839 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Colorado

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

It's a bug.

#3 LtZerge

• PipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

Well, it's a bug I like for now I guess, as it meant less grinding for my Cataphract especially. If they fix it, will my currently unlocked master skills be revoked? It would be a bummer to have to go back and rebuy all those mechs... mind you I suppose that's a question that can't be answered by anyone but a dev.

Posted Image

#4 Ryvucz

Zunrith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,839 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Colorado

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

Safest bet is to unlock two more elite Cataphracts. They know about the issue for sure, but I can't imagine they'll let it slide when they do fix it.

#5 ImpassIve

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

There was a similar discussion in a Russian topic.

As you can see (the screenshot was taken from that thread), you have to get 3 ELITEs in this weight class (not necessary 3 variants of the same chassis) to unlock MASTER.
Posted Image

So, you had 4 ELITEs (3 Dragons + 1 Cataphract) in the heavy weight class...
IMHO, That wasn't a bug - that's a feature.

Edited by ImpassIve, 05 January 2013 - 03:36 AM.

#6 LtZerge

• PipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

View PostImpassIve, on 05 January 2013 - 03:23 AM, said:

There was a similar discussion in a Russian topic.

As you can see (the screenshot was taken from that thread), you have to get 3 ELITEs in this weight class (not necessary 3 variants of the same chassis) to unlock MASTER.
Posted Image

So, you had 4 ELITEs (3 Dragons + 1 Cataphract) in the heavy weight class...
IMHO, That wasn't a bug - that's a feature.

Ah, interesting. I suppose I assumed it was the same as the basics (3 chassis variants). Thank you very much!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users