• Bad Company
  • 660 posts
  • LocationGig Harbor, Wa

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

View PostMounty, on 08 December 2012 - 03:00 AM, said:

Oh wait they nerfed it anyway.
Might as well do the same to ECM.

Yes, continue to cater to the lowest common denominator. <_<

I hardly get my Gauss taken out, and they are arm mounted on my Muromets. So that one doesn't really bother me much at all. :mellow:

Edited by Evinthal, 08 December 2012 - 09:32 AM.

#22 Mad Elf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationGlasgow

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 07 December 2012 - 01:45 PM, said:

We also added ECM to absolutely no complaints

It may be sarcasm, but there are a lot of people who don't spend their time reading the forums and hence get all their news from this feed. They will believe you unless you make it very obvious that you are not only joking, but are putting a brave face on a mammoth disaster.

Also, being given the opportunity to buy a daft Commando-shaped cockpit ornament for considerably more than it would cost to buy an entire battle-ready Commando isn't a celebration of the holiday spirit, it's an insult.

#23 Dormax

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

View PostApostal, on 07 December 2012 - 02:05 PM, said:

Wasn't impressed with the screenshot, just smacks of cheap last minute (how about a screenie from the new map incoming?). But no complaints with ECM... guess you must've blocked your community managers from your office because your 'ECM feedback' is up to 50 pages and I've seen no less to 5 viable modifications to ECM as it is implemented to be more effective.

It's up to 60 pages now. So, yeah -- for good or ill, there were a few complaints.

Edited by Dormax, 09 December 2012 - 07:12 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users