109 replies to this topic

#101 Soviet Alex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 626 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:15 AM

Apologies if someone else has already asked this, but I'm in a hurry. :ph34r:

I see in the Mech Lab screenshots that weapon prices in MW-O are the same as in Battletech, but Mech prices are much greater. What was the thinking behind that decision? Also, can we have an update on Modules? Dev-Blog 4.2 was a long time ago.

Cheers! :)

#102 Preceptor

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNottingham

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:36 AM

Q1: Will the initial release only include tech from 3049? I.e no XL engines and limited lostech weaponry...

Q2: Will units be able to hot-drop into battle?

Q3:Will Comstar appear as a faction on release, or will it just be the Great Houses?

#103 wpmaura

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:58 AM

when do we learn about pricing?

also even though there is no legging or one leg being blown off, is there an animation afther the second leg has been blown into the black of a legging being destoryed or both legs?

#104 Applefett

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:51 AM

Will there be certain pilot skills that you chan choose? Like, say, a skill that makes it so you do more damage with LRM's?

#105 Bolo Warden

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 168 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:42 AM

Can we learn a little more about the game economics?

And follow-up - What directions is the dev staff leaning towards taking the game with regards to mech costs, repair costs, earning c-bills, etc?

#106 Hans Landa

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:46 AM

- Are we going to have a reward system for our account if we bring more people to the game? (Like League of Legends Referral system. In this system, for each guy that creates an account using your referral link and brings it to lvl 5-10, you receive rewards)
- Are we going to trade equipment with other players (like a common shop to buy/sell used mechs or weapons)

#107 WhiteWereBear

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:54 AM

In ALL games from MechWarriors universe, you HAVE to take the HEAVIEST THING THAT YOU COULD TO PILOT (less the Atlas, that you couldn't even move him right) and then make a HUGE damage.

I saw that it has a progress. You gain points if you are a scout and spot your enemies.

Ok, got that...

But what do we have for medium mechs? What about a heavy mech with sensors, if this exist? (I don't remember if there is one. I remember of Cyclop, an Assault Mech with sensors)

What about Mechs with "anti-sensors"?

I liked very much the MechWarrior universe, but after the second one I became tired of seeing "after some time the light mech is useless. He can't stand anything..."

CYA!

#108 Watchit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,235 posts
  • LocationOrlando

View PostPreceptor, on 18 May 2012 - 06:36 AM, said:

Q1: Will the initial release only include tech from 3049? I.e no XL engines and limited lostech weaponry...

XL engines were available in 3049, Dev Answers 1 list all the available equipment and weaponry available at launch.

http://mwomercs.com/...post__p__234377

#109 zudukai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,707 posts

whats the weather like in there?

during beta, can you sell or trade your mech for another?

define- "buy-able hero-mechs."

#110 Garth Erlam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • YouTube: Link
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:43 AM

Closing this topic to gather a question or two, thanks everyone!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users