Load Outs

3 replies to this topic

#1 Wolferine

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:06 AM

I have a suggestion in that we have the ability to save our load outs, I have changed my load out quite a few times on most of my mech more then a dozen times. One of my mech being the Atlas D-DC i have my brawler load out, my sniper load out and my LRM load out, and the way it is set up now i have to take about 5 mins just to remove and replace weapons systems. If you guys could make it so that we could save our different load out "in game" it would make it so much easier for those of us that have multitable load outs for the same mech to switch back and forth depending on the mission at hand, or group dinamics

#2 Pachar

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:08 AM

Agree, please devs.

#3 Firewuff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,204 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:45 AM

not going to happen as it directly undermines their revenue streams getting people to buy mechs and bays.

#4 Vegalas

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 137 posts
  • LocationAt the screen. On my seat too.

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:21 AM

View PostFirewuff, on 07 February 2013 - 01:45 AM, said:

not going to happen as it directly undermines their revenue streams getting people to buy mechs and bays.

Nah I don't think that's true. People buy mech because of different strenghts and weaknesses not really just to save one particular loadout. And if you have a really bad problem with loadouts just "save" them in D&D style in other words write them on paper of course :). I haven't really had a problem with this because my loadouts are fairly simple and easy to remember.

Edited by Vegalas, 07 February 2013 - 02:22 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users