[Atow] Paint Scheme Question

2 replies to this topic

#1 Aenir01

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:27 PM

Ok, I think this is the place to do this.

I am running a Time of War Game, set in Aug 3049 (and will be moving into 3050 proper shortly) The Players are in a Merc company of their own creation, but story wise, it is run by a former FRR Tanker who retired, has alot of money and land, etc. I was wondering, what would a somewhat plausible paint scheme be? I was thinking a paint stripe of the FRR with something else. I looked online and couldnt seem to find a "traditional" FRR paint job, some do the forest murals, some did red and white stripes, Their logo is teal. I am somewhat at a loss for this, any help would be appreciated! :)

#2 Terran123rd

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Lumberjack
  • The Lumberjack
  • 439 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:49 PM

There might not be a 'traditional' FRR paint job. They haven't been around for very long. Only 69 years. Before that, they were part of the Combine, and after that the Clans ate them. Not a lot time to create national traditions, AFAICT.

My suggestion is to just pick a skin/color combination that feels Rasalhague-y.

#3 Aenir01

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

View PostTerran123rd, on 08 December 2012 - 11:49 PM, said:

There might not be a 'traditional' FRR paint job. They haven't been around for very long. Only 69 years. Before that, they were part of the Combine, and after that the Clans ate them. Not a lot time to create national traditions, AFAICT.

My suggestion is to just pick a skin/color combination that feels Rasalhague-y.

Funny thing, I was going to go with purple (seemed Rasalhague-y enough) but then I realized that purple seems to be a Marik Thing...

Im thinking a diagonal paint stripe of Purple and Teal next to each other (as the unit markings) then after that, the players can customize as they see fit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users