3 replies to this topic

#1 Aidan Pendragon

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:11 PM

Hi all,

After playing for a few months, I realize this game would be a lot more fun if I was in an informal group. Does such a thing even exist?

I'm not a bad pilot, but I'm tired of hoping my random PUG group can get its act together, and sick of constantly having to type, "plan?", "stick together," "let's rush e," etc., on every drop, only to watch my teammates split up and die.

However, my schedule doesn't permit me to join a big, organized group that plays at set times. Frankly, that also seems a little too much like an obligation. Nor am I interested in voice chat or anything so serious.

Really, all I'm looking for is a loose group of people who play for fun, generally have their act together and stick together, and know a rough gameplan for each map without a lot of typing and wrangling. Again, does such a thing exist? If so, where do I join up?

#2 TripleHex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationOut of range of your weapons

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

Aidan Pendragon,
Yes, such an informal group exists. The Equal Opportunity Destroyers is one such group, and yes, we ARE recruiting. I've sent you a PM with a little info about us, along with our website. Message me back, if interested.

#3 Khrymsyn

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:45 PM

Aidan, you could also check out the Lone Wolfs as well (link in signature). There's no requirements other than Teamspeak 3 and signing up on the forums. There are folks who have formed lances in the Lone Wolfs who actually do practice and such, and then there are the fully lone Lone Wolfs that generally just jump on TS to make smart alek comments and occasionally shoot each other (ok... to be honest, shoot Opus) in the back.
You're probably not going to find a group MORE laid back but still there when you need teammates to help watch your back and maybe teach/learn with/from.

#4 Aidan Pendragon

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:15 PM

Thanks to all who got back to me, and I'll consider your groups as I look for the "best fit"!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users