4 replies to this topic

#1 Flux Reversal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 180 posts
  • LocationSpace City, TX

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:42 AM

Are there any existing groups out there that play SWTOR also? Its what I been playing while I wait for Mech. Was hoping to get with a group that is looking forward to the new Mechwarrior game but also plays SWTOR.
I was a member of a large gaming community but it cared more about its donations than its members so I left.

#2 Sheilei

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationOn a mountain shelf in the middle of freakin' nowhere.

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:35 AM

You might wanna try putting a post in the Hiring Hall. It's a sticky at the top of this part of the forum.
Just remember to delete the post if you accept an offer so you don't keep receiving offers.

#3 Flux Reversal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 180 posts
  • LocationSpace City, TX

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

Thnaks for the response, I saw it wen you originally made it. I dont quite agree with the format in that thread as it asks for a bunch of irrelevant inforamtion.

I assumed that with the number of teams/clans I see bumping their threads that I would atleast receive one or two inquiries, but that is not the case. It appears these teams are more interested in bumping their recruiting threads than they are in actually recruiting.

#4 Pappy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 165 posts
  • LocationDover,PA

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:41 PM

sorry ozy i think a few of us play swtor, i just unsubbed, just didnt have the staying power to keep me interested

#5 Flux Reversal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 180 posts
  • LocationSpace City, TX

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:16 PM

Yeah, I have a feeling my SWTOR sub $$ will be having a new destination soon. But I think it will be something I will be goign back to off and on when I find other things are getting stale. When I got into SWTOR it was with the anticipation of getting in on the ground floor of a ew franchise and sticking with it for the long run, kinda like WOW.

Thanks fo rthe response.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users