Price List

55 replies to this topic

#41 KitK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 297 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:15 PM

I finally got it updated again after two months. And for some reason I can't put a hard return into the editor! So, sorry for the formatting. Edit November 21, 2013: I scrapped the huge image - there is so much stuff to buy that the list image was a bit out of control. So, there is only the MS Excel download now. In its place I put a comparison of the various MC packages as well as the big sale packages based on their value in MC. There is possibly more value in the Sabre Package than I thought. But it's based on the Shadow Hawk and the 5M might be padding the number a bit. I got the updates into the spreadsheet for the new items for October and November.

#42 KitK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 297 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:22 PM

Updated for December 3rd. Oxide and Christmas cockpit items.

#43 KitK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 297 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:42 AM

Updated for Battlemaster
Updated for Highlander and Cicada Champion mechs
Updated for Grid Iron
Removed holiday item

Edited by KitK, 24 January 2014 - 10:44 AM.

#44 KitK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 297 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:07 PM

Edit February 8. 2014: Updated for Feb. 4th content. Removed Excel version for PDF. Updated package chart now that all the phoenix info is out.

#45 KitK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 297 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:18 PM

updated for Firestarter, Griffin, Champ. Cataphract, and Banshee Hero.

#46 KitK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 297 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:49 PM

Updated for CBill Banshee and Wolverine.
Final update to current MC package value chart.

#47 KitK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 297 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:58 PM

Updated the OP for April and May 6 content. Added Starter and C-bill packages.

I have a few other charts to add to the original post, but this editor has become so slow and cumbersome that I can't even type at a normal speed, let alone use the tools to insert images and links. I may have to re-format the whole post into a PDF to make my content here easier to update.

#48 KitK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 297 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:20 PM

June 19, 2014 update. Updated for May and June content. Corrected some errors I caught. Inserted placeholders for Clan mechs as we get the numbers over the months.

Here are some fun stats.

By my count there are 111 Inner Sphere mech varients (excluding hero and champion mechs). To purchase these with MC at regular prices would cost 248,440 MC. That would require 10 of the $99.95 MC package costing $999.50 USD.

It would take 1,581,750 XP to basic all 111 mechs and 2,386,500 XP for elite skills. If you pounded out 10,000 XP per day it would take at least 158 days to finish all of the basics an at least another 238 days to work through elites for all 111. Together it would take more than 1 year.

Cheers

#49 Cion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 750 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:21 AM

Seems like a reasonable price.

We should add camos and colors too, along with module unlocks and such :)

/end sarcasm

Interesting numbers though

#50 KitK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 297 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:33 PM

I forgot to note that it did not include the mech bays!

#51 Throe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 12:59 PM

View PostQContinuum, on 02 February 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

You just have to ask yourself would you rather be spending the 15$ a month and just have everything?

For the time I've been playing, I would've spent approximately $360 on this game in that time. I have actually spent $49.95, so there's that. However, I've long said I would've rather had the option to simply pay an "Ultra Premium" subscription, permanently lock my account so that it cannot be accessed at all without a valid subscription, and simply have all 'Mechs, all variants unlocked or "prepurchased". CBill earnings could be used instead for purchasing equipment, modules, and consumables. As it stands, to gain full access to *everything* this game has to offer, you would've paid well over $1000 by this point. I definitely don't like that, and I know the reason it is that way is because of the FtP model. There has to be far more to spend money on than most players will ever buy in order to tempt average players into wanting to buy *something*. The entire FtP monetization model is based on wearing down players' willpower in order to get them to buy. There will always be more to buy.

#52 KitK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 297 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:48 PM

Updated after a year. Thanks to Smokey2 for the PM asking to get it updated. New stuff today (mainly mastery packs) hasn't been added.

KK

#53 saharmali

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 02:41 PM

[color=#959595]The reason I paid for MC is because I enjoy the game and I don't mind paying a bit to play it. Game play is good, it's lots of fun and brings back memories of the old Mechwarrior and tabletop games.[/color]

[color=#959595]Posted Image[/color]

#54 scgt1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 291 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationArlington, TX

Posted 01 November 2015 - 10:04 PM

Am I missing something? The table on the first post only has the first IS packs. There is no Clan or the extra IS mechs that have come out for pack purchase. I may have overlooked it somewhere.

#55 KitK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 297 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 06:43 PM

Update bump for those who follow.

Updated Dec.15 with new mechs and prices.

KitK

#56 KitK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 297 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 08:08 AM

Updated bump. It's been 7 months, so lots of stuff has been added.

Updated through July 2016 patch, sans 2015 loyalty mechs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users