Server Connection Lost

1 reply to this topic

#1 Riordan Lionheart

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:42 PM

For about the last week every time I log in and get to the homepage/mechlab my mechs do not load and then I'm booted back to the login screen. I've tried restarting the client and running as an admin and it still doesn't work. Any ideas?

#2 hydrix

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMech cockpit

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:43 AM

I'm not sure if its the same problem, but I seem to have a weird connection issue wich has simular results, Sometimes when i start the game the patcher window opens fast, and sometimes i have to wait a loooong time (a minute even) If this is slow, it also means that when i click play, the game will either not let me log in, citing connection problem. or let me log in but slow to load all items like friend list and mech lab. At that point have a high chance of disconnect. while sometimes its alright.

My internet connection is stable at 9 mbps up and 1 mbps down. and all other (on-line) programs run fine.
I have re-installed (including manual get rid of all leftovers) the game and get the same problem.

Problem is now consistent for about 4 days. sometimes worse sometimes no problem.

Edited by hydrix, 14 December 2012 - 03:45 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users