Er Ppc Jenner Build

3 replies to this topic

#1 Soger Hayha

• Pip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:22 PM

So...you are probably reading this thinking "bah, another sniper wannabe".

Now, I'm not gonna claim this loadout as "mine" or anything - I simply played around with things and felt that, since I was having so much fun with it, I'd share it with everyone else.

Jenner F with 1 x ER PPC on one arm, and 2 x small lasers on other arm.

13 heat sinks, XL 300 engine, a single jetpack.

Using dual heatsinks, endosteel structure and upgraded armour.

Stats are as follows:
- Speed: 138.8
- Heat efficiency: 1.22
- Armour: 212
- Tonnage 35

Now this is nowhere near the "best Jenner build" or anything...I usually run x6 small lasers. But This is definitely the most FUN I've had with a jenner for a while. You'll lose 1 v 1 against lights until you learn how to use the ER PPC in close range moving at 138km/h, and even then you may still lose. But DAMN it's fun.

I'm pretty new to the game...so feel free to comment and point out if I've done anything wrong that could be improved. Thanks!

#2 M00N B34M

• PipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

XL 225 engine, 1 DHS, 1 Jumpjet, Endosteel skeleton, near max armor, 2x ERPPCs (one in each arm) - chainfired for heat efficientcy. Caution: Runs hot! (And over 100kph with speed tweak)

#3 Loqgar

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:53 PM

Looks like a solid build to me.

You could also use an XL 255 and BAP if you wanted to go that route, I would not go below a 255, so you get full advantage of 10x2.0 DHS

#4 Soger Hayha

• Pip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:41 PM

I've been playing with this setup for nearly 6 hours now, and haven't found overheating a problem.

I've faced off vs Atlas, Hunchback and Cataphract on my own and nearly came out winning...the main problem here is learning to use the ER PPC while moving. 1 vs 1 against other lights is a problem, but a lucky PPC leg hit puts me on top...otherwise, 2 lights against me usually ends in my death.

Oh, and the very high costs for repairs...a loss with death means I make maybe 10k ;)

Edited by Soger Hayha, 14 December 2012 - 05:41 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users