Raven 3L Or Cicada A2 ?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Lumicko

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

Hi guys so what u think? I would like the Cicada A2 with 6 med lasers or some long... But the Raven 3D got ECm and some things its hard to choose ;) since both are expensive cant effort choosing both of them.. :ph34r:

#2 Bosko89Buha

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

I was recommended a 3L (after I already bought a 4X, but 3L will be my next purchase). It has a way better equipment, although Cicada is faster, Raven has better stock weapons, better armor and better heat efficiency. That's just specs-wise, I have no experience with either, and a few days of playing only ;)

#3 Stingz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Location*SIGNAL LOST*

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:29 PM

Cicada 3M has ECM also, and costs about 9m C-Bills (great engine sound apparently). Raven-3L is definitely better in price, and performance (very wide cockpit view). The lack of arms on both are annoying if you've used other mechs before

The COM-2D is probably the best ECM mech for PUG matches currently. Small, fast, cheap, and gets the most out of ECM. Since Commandos are very often killed by streaks. (also has great engine sound)

Edited by Stingz, 14 December 2012 - 09:34 PM.

#4 Lumicko

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

View PostBosko89Buha, on 14 December 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

I was recommended a 3L (after I already bought a 4X, but 3L will be my next purchase). It has a way better equipment, although Cicada is faster, Raven has better stock weapons, better armor and better heat efficiency. That's just specs-wise, I have no experience with either, and a few days of playing only B)

Thats ********... Raven dont have more armor that the Cicada, Cicada 2A got 6 lasers man... I think u can do hell dmg <_<. And Streak missiles are kinda boring for me....

#5 Elizander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,540 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:54 AM

Sadly, ECM > All right now.

#6 Enemista

• PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:26 AM

raven 3L all the way, there is no better mech to choose at the moment (speed, ecm, streaks - all you need)

commando goes down way quicker then raven in 1on1, jenner has no chance, cicada with all its armor but no missiles - no chance either and the rest is slow enough to kill them with lasers in their back...

edit:
I got 5 kills and over 1000dmg in my second match in this raven (no group, just playing random match alone...) its incredible easy mode for PUG matches...

Edited by Enemista, 15 December 2012 - 06:28 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users