Video Field Manual - A Youtube Guide To Mechwarrior Online

No replies to this topic

#1 Silverfury

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

The Mechwarrior Online Video Field Manual

Hello everyone! I'm Silverfury, and I've fallen in love with Mechwarrior Online. I was lucky enough to have been introduced to the game with a group of well active gamers, and have been having the time of my life. Having gotten into the game with a group has been a massive boon for my enjoyment. I was taught how to play with clear instructions, and had to figure out very little on my own. It wasn't until browsing Reddit that I was even aware there was a forum, and more importantly, A.S.'s Unofficial Mechwarrior Online Field Manual.

That guide is excellent, and an amazing source of information. I'd be outright full of it if I said that my videos weren't inspired by it. That said, I've tried to make my videos a little different, and accessible in a format that is a little more my speed. I think having a visual, active guide helps a lot, so that's what I've done here. I've just released my first two videos, and am learning a lot about compressing and encoding as I go, so please bear with me while I iron out the larger wrinkles in that process.

I'm asking for critique, and suggestions on future content. Currently planned for the next few videos are the following: Detailed UI Analysis, Lasers Workshop, Ballistics Workshop, Missile Workshop, and Utilities Workshop (Beagle, Tag, ECM etc.)

Finally, here is the playlist to the videos. Thanks again for watching!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users