#1 Sabbathiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 381 posts
  • LocationSt. Ives Compact.

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:31 AM

First. THANK YOU!!!!

I have a few thought on the whole pilot and out of mech idea.

It would be nice if our pilot could have a face. a history,and cybor arm if we wanted. being able customise our Pilots looks etc.

As for being stuck in the mech. it's a let down,

It would be nice to see,.say you have a Merc unit and a Merc house. you could all sit around and chat and plan missions face to face with your buds.much better than doing it on team speak.(your buds could be from all over the world)
you can have your own style, decor the base/ house etc.
Good example.
I liked the Vet rewards and housing or SWG. Why couldnt you build a system like that.(Or buy it and add it they are closing in Dec!!!) even we could make a city or base. that we would need to defend. it would be cool.
and say i wanted to be a tech i could build/repair parts for the mechs. outfit them. salvage scraped mechs we captured.etc. you would need to run scapping missions etc. and then clan/ unit etc that had a higher lvl tech could get better gear or buy it from him. I think making professions would be sweet.
I'm a old school gamer. beta tested over 30 games. I played the 1st Mechwarrior game and loved them all. And i have looked everday for news and updates. Do it right. even if you add as we go along.

What about building your Pilot. he/she could train and get scored on his skill for higher ranking. Like AA3. if you fail you can not use the skill that you failed untill you pass.. and for the lazy ones they can jump right in. they also can learn and get skill from being in battle. slower and clostly due to repairs and such. and being able to walk around would be nice. But make it total pvp. if you want to fight you can. but if you are a trouble maker you will go to jail. and you buds would need to bail you out or break you out making you a outlaw etc. kinda like Ultima online. pker become red and wanted with bounties. etc.. thus bounty hunters...

maybe its a dream, but i think there are others that would like this.

What about Beta testing?

I cant wait and will be happy, But I would like to see it have more depth. and a little roleplaying.

THANK YOU FOR BRING BACK MW!!!!

Sabbathiel "Gold Dragons"

#2 Razor Kotovsky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 754 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationRussian Death Legion, Golden Lion lance lieutenant

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:31 AM

Doubt they need Eve-online's cancer just yet.

#3 Woodstock

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationKrakow

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:38 AM

I don't see why we cant have a nice avatar of our character.

Even if he doesn't get to run around in the game so to speak.

#4 Brixx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 431 posts
  • LocationGermany/Bavaria

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:18 AM

As for the pilots face I think you will see this feature. So far there are no Avatars in the forum because they want to implement a feature that our in game pilot is our Forums avatar. Sort of... if I understood correctly.

#5 DFDelta

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:20 AM

View PostBrixx, on 04 November 2011 - 08:18 AM, said:

As for the pilots face I think you will see this feature. So far there are no Avatars in the forum because they want to implement a feature that our in game pilot is our Forums avatar. Sort of... if I understood correctly.

Yup, thats how I understood it, too.
I think it will have a character generation like EVE, but hopefully better implented...

I would not mind being able to walk around outside of my mech, sitting in the bar of my current garrison and talking with fellow mercs there.
Some kind of interactive lobby.

Edited by DFDelta, 04 November 2011 - 08:21 AM.

#6 Razor Kotovsky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 754 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationRussian Death Legion, Golden Lion lance lieutenant

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:21 AM

Well we are a long way from that and we need avatars asap because sigs aren't cutting it.

#7 Sabbathiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 381 posts
  • LocationSt. Ives Compact.

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:31 AM

View PostDFDelta, on 04 November 2011 - 08:20 AM, said:

Yup, thats how I understood it, too.
I think it will have a character generation like EVE, but hopefully better implented...

I would not mind being able to walk around outside of my mech, sitting in the bar of my current garrison and talking with fellow mercs there.
Some kind of interactive lobby.
Yes That would be Nice. Eve was a Joke!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users