Goons Sure Do Tk A Lot.

38 replies to this topic

#21 UraniumOverdose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 648 posts
  • LocationBurning hot sphere of pure rage.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

View PostKdogg788, on 16 December 2012 - 11:05 PM, said:

Run Bandicam or the like full time and screen shot them whenever you can if this happens. Then you can submit a ticket.

-k

I wish I could, but my computer can barely handle mechwarrior by itself. Last time I tried to take a vid it put my FPS unacceptably low :/.

#22 Rifter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

View PostUraniumOverdose, on 16 December 2012 - 11:04 PM, said:

You are officially my ally forever, hahah.

Well it doesnt help that the last time i saw squack in chat from a teammate i ignored it and then in the middle of the battle three people on my team(the guy who said swuack and two others) started to shoot us in the back.

Edited by Rifter, 16 December 2012 - 11:07 PM.

#23 UraniumOverdose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 648 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

View PostRifter, on 16 December 2012 - 11:06 PM, said:

Well it doesnt help that the last time i saw squack in chat from a teammate i ignored it and then in the middle of the battle three people on my team(the guy who said swuack and two others) started to shoot us in the back.

Been there, last time they did that they didn't realize I was on a premade with 3 dual ac20 cats including myself. Needless to say the other team won, hahaha.

#24 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:09 PM

Uranium, this isn't your first thread complaining about goons, so its not hard to imagine that some of their members have TK'd you. A better idea would be to actually talk to the WoL leaders rather than whine on the forums. All you do here is feed more anti-goon trolls. Yes, some goons tk and act immatue, but not all.

#25 UraniumOverdose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 648 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

View PostLord Ikka, on 16 December 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

Uranium, this isn't your first thread complaining about goons, so its not hard to imagine that some of their members have TK'd you. A better idea would be to actually talk to the WoL leaders rather than whine on the forums. All you do here is feed more anti-goon trolls. Yes, some goons tk and act immatue, but not all.

I have talked to their leader, got nothing but fake robot speak and garbage. For the record, they TK'ed me long before I posted about them.

Edited by UraniumOverdose, 16 December 2012 - 11:11 PM.

#26 DONTBROMEBRO

• PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

View PostLord Ikka, on 16 December 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

LOL dude, come on, you have to have seen how this group acts in Eve. There is no rhyme or reason for the things they do. Their whole clan is a collection of internet kids barely out of diapers, and they act like it.

#27 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:14 PM

And continuing this is helping how...?
Write names down and submit tickets, about the best you are going to get. Otherwise, just use your other account- it would probably be a good idea to not get goon attention with that one though.

#28 Anders

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 612 posts
  • LocationKaetetôã

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

View PostUraniumOverdose, on 16 December 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

I have talked to their leader, got nothing but fake robot speak and garbage. For the record, they TK'ed me long before I posted about them.

Mr. Uranium-Capital-Oh-verdose:

Once again, here we are, with your extravagant claims and no proof except your ranting and raving. We here at the Word of Lowtax asked you very nicely to provide some evidence to us (in private, as to not contravene the name and shame policy), yet you were unable. Here you are again, saying the same things with the same lack of proof.

Please stop. We here at the Word of Lowtax would suggest that people are simply reading these complaint threads, see how riled up you get, and are having fun at your expense.

Perhaps stopping threads such as these that would solve the problem.

We here at the Word of Lowtax wish you nothing but the best.

We here at The Word of Lowtax thank you for your post. We here at the Word of Lowtax realize that you have limited entertainment electrons and appreciate that you're spending your electrons on us. Please continue to choose the Word of Lowtax in your future electron spending! We are grateful for your out of the box, blue-sky thinking, and appreciate you touching base with us here at the Word of Lowtax. We hope to synergize our efforts to achieve quantifiable paradigm redefinitions in a future collaboration soon.

Robotically Yours,
Anders

Public Relations Officer
Director of Man/Bird Relations
Loremaster of Word of Lowtax
Veteran of the First Round of the Run Hot or Die Funzies Tournament
A Draaaaaaagun Slayer, Victor over the "4 time crowned Champion from the day."
OpFor Veteran of Second Round of the Run Hot or Die Funzies Tournament
Survivor of the Great Market Collapse of September 18, 3049
Bro-Bots with Mech Romney, Member of the 53%
Commissioner of Entertainment Electrons
A [REDACTED] Asset
Oft Imitated, Never Duplicated
Crackin' Turtles since 3049
Master of the Trial of Walter
Marik Militia Masher
'Mechstradamus
Campaigning in the Inner Sphere for a better Capella
Survivor of the Festival of Artemis
Podcasting Propaganda Information directly to your Neurohelmet 24/7/365
ilKhan of Clan Moderator-in-Exile
"The Goonders"
Recipient of the First ever "Community Contributor Award" - "The December Star of 3049"
Bropocalypse Now Battalion - "The Fist of Lowtax"

#29 UraniumOverdose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 648 posts

View PostLord Ikka, on 16 December 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

And continuing this is helping how...?
Write names down and submit tickets, about the best you are going to get. Otherwise, just use your other account- it would probably be a good idea to not get goon attention with that one though.

The problem is, the dev's expect you not to fire back when some douche attempts to TK you.

#30 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

I have seen goons in eve, both the good- coordination and planning, and the bad- random ganking and uber scams. Goons are like any other group, they have honorable people and jerks, but the reason that they get so much hate is because they are great psyops agents and they win more than they lose.

Edited by Lord Ikka, 16 December 2012 - 11:18 PM.

#31 UraniumOverdose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 648 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:17 PM

And there is mister robot speak.

#32 DONTBROMEBRO

• PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:18 PM

View PostAnders, on 16 December 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

Mr. Uranium-Capital-Oh-verdose:

Once again, here we are, with your extravagant claims and no proof except your ranting and raving. We here at the Word of Lowtax asked you very nicely to provide some evidence to us (in private, as to not contravene the name and shame policy), yet you were unable. Here you are again, saying the same things with the same lack of proof.

Please stop. We here at the Word of Lowtax would suggest that people are simply reading these complaint threads, see how riled up you get, and are having fun at your expense.

Perhaps stopping threads such as these that would solve the problem.

We here at the Word of Lowtax wish you nothing but the best.

We here at The Word of Lowtax thank you for your post. We here at the Word of Lowtax realize that you have limited entertainment electrons and appreciate that you're spending your electrons on us. Please continue to choose the Word of Lowtax in your future electron spending! We are grateful for your out of the box, blue-sky thinking, and appreciate you touching base with us here at the Word of Lowtax. We hope to synergize our efforts to achieve quantifiable paradigm redefinitions in a future collaboration soon.

Robotically Yours,
Anders

Public Relations Officer
A [REDACTED] Asset
Marik Militia Masher
'Mechstradamus
"The Goonders"
Recipient of the First ever "Community Contributor Award" - "The December Star of 3049"

The only proof needed is your clans history in other games.

#33 Anders

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 612 posts
  • LocationKaetetôã

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:18 PM

View PostUraniumOverdose, on 16 December 2012 - 11:17 PM, said:

And there is mister robot speak.

Is our request not reasonable?

Robotically Yours,
Anders

Public Relations Officer
A [REDACTED] Asset
Marik Militia Masher
'Mechstradamus
"The Goonders"

#34 UraniumOverdose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 648 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

View PostAnders, on 16 December 2012 - 11:18 PM, said:

Is our request not reasonable?

You want a screenshot of it happening, when all it will say is "soandso killed uraniumoverdose" with no context. As I said before I can't run fraps, and the worst thing is you guys have some sort of blacklist because people I have never met have TK'ed me long before I posted anything. So that means you know what's going on.

#35 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

View PostDONTBROMEBRO, on 16 December 2012 - 11:18 PM, said:

The only proof needed is your clans history in other games.

Other games aren't MWO. Not reasonable to take the actions in other games against the WoL in this game.

#36 Kell Draygo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 884 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:23 PM

They TK because PGI lets them. You send in a ticket, you only get a canned response how they will look into it but they can't tell you if they ban anyone which is a load of crock. If PGI bans a cheater or a TKer, there should be a Wall of Shame sticky thread where the name gets posted. Then we can point and laugh and also investigate the premades they run with.

#37 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:23 PM

View PostUraniumOverdose, on 16 December 2012 - 11:20 PM, said:

You want a screenshot of it happening, when all it will say is "soandso killed uraniumoverdose" with no context. As I said before I can't run fraps, and the worst thing is you guys have some sort of blacklist because people I have never met have TK'ed me long before I posted anything. So that means you know what's going on.

Or maybe random people have read one of your threads and decided to TK you to get another rage post. Its happened to others before.

#38 UraniumOverdose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 648 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

View PostLord Ikka, on 16 December 2012 - 11:23 PM, said:

Or maybe random people have read one of your threads and decided to TK you to get another rage post. Its happened to others before.

How many times do I have to say the TK's started before I posted anything about goon squad?

#39 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

It's that time again, folks.

Firstly, if you would like to report the illicit in-game behavior of another user, such as TeamKilling/Greifing, then please send an email to support@mwomercs.com with a full description of the event, including the player names and Mechs involved, the time/date of the Match, the map, and [if possible] a screenshot of the activity in question. Only the Support Team has the ability to act upon reports of in-game activities. If the other team is doing it to themselves, then you'll have to rely on the other team's players to file these reports as you'll have no way of knowing what they're doing on the other side of the map (whether it's a bunch of consentual goofing around, or maliciously TK'ing PUG allies)

It is a violation of the MechWarrior: Online Code of Conduct to make insulting statements directed at an individual or a particular group while posting on the forums. This is a busniess website with rules that we already agreed to when creating our accounts, and one of those rules is to not use the forums for badmouthing anyone. This thread was created specifically to discuss a group's potentially-illicit actions, and is now being closed, and moved to Off Topic since it's not a proper discussion about MW:O gameplay in the sense that belongs in GenDis.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users