Looking for House Davion unit

8 replies to this topic

#1 13lackRain

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationOlympia, WA, USA

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:36 PM

Found a great home with BWC.

Good group of guys, so I am no longer looking.

Thanks to you all for your interest.

BR

Edited by 13lackRain, 29 June 2012 - 04:23 PM.

#2 100mile

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,235 posts
  • LocationAlegro: Ramora Province fighting Pirates. and the occasional Drac

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

The only thing I want to know is if you know there's a Hiring Hall Thread specifically for this...under the Merc forums...and yes...even if you are a "legendary founder" and a Davion supporter...you still need to post in the right Thread... :)

#3 13lackRain

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationOlympia, WA, USA

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:57 PM

View Post100mile, on 21 June 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

The only thing I want to know is if you know there's a Hiring Hall Thread specifically for this...under the Merc forums...and yes...even if you are a "legendary founder" and a Davion supporter...you still need to post in the right Thread... :)

Well thank you for the clarification. I know of the thread, just wasn't sure if it was for all factions or for those who were undecided as to which faction they were supporting.

#4 100mile

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,235 posts
  • LocationAlegro: Ramora Province fighting Pirates. and the occasional Drac

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:13 PM

AAAHHHHh..gotcha...sorry if came out a little harsh....good luck to ya...

#5 Richuen

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:34 AM

Check us out at Redemption Gaming we are in the building phase of our MechWarrior Online support. We are a group that have strong core beliefs take a minute to read our belief statement . You might find you share a similar vision.

#6 Peter2000

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:46 AM

I actually just posted on that hiring hall thread looking for a Davion unit. I got messaged from a variety of mercs, and one of them was surprised when I told him that I was not looking for mercs - he thought I was in the wrong forum!

Should there be hiring halls for each House as well?

#7 NovaFusion

• PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationIn drop ship....Scouting the landscpape

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:27 PM

Hey every1 this is gonna be fun. I have decided to pledge my allegiance to House Davion. Once I join a faction I am in for life. Any suggestions or comments would be helpful in my new journey here. Look forward to fighting with you all......

#8 Devlin Davion

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:27 AM

Greetings 13lackRain

We've bounced on a forum post before, my unit is currently looking for pilots, so far we are a small group. A FC unit but with leanings to FS (as with the canon). So far a small unit, not quite 2 lances as yet but looking to build to at least a Company and beyond.

If your interested in such a unit please check us out at the links below.

Corsair
Devlin Davion

#9 C u j o

• PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:40 PM

Before you decide which unit to join you can check out the HeadHunters of Davion otherwise known as HHoD. The HeadHunters are an old unit with strong ties to the Inner Sphere and House Davion. We are a strong unit with a long history and a rigid code of honor. We are a close unit, more family than most units. Many of us have played together for more than several years (some have been around over 15-20 years). We value loyalty above all else.

If you want to learn more you can go to http://www.hhod.com for more information about us

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users