22 replies to this topic

#21 TopHatCat

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

View PostAscendent, on 20 December 2012 - 12:48 PM, said:

The only other mech that comes close is the Illya with 3xUAC5 (which can take a much larger engine) and 3 laser hardpoints (but MC only hero mech).

I don't know how I feel about the UAC5's to be honest, Don't really understand why/when they Jam, something about when it makes a double shot let go of the trigger or stuff... Something.

I've been running 2 of my Atlas and it's got a nice range, doesn't seem to do much damage from what I can tell but hey I'm a pretty bad judge, the things reap through ammo though o.o That's for sure.

Edited by TopHatCat, 20 December 2012 - 01:36 PM.

#22 WardenWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:57 PM

When the JagerMech arrives, you should be able to do an AC20 in each arm - giving you the up/down (but not side-to-side) movement that is lacking from torso mounted ballistics. In the interim, I hate to say it but the K2 is the only dual AC20 option... as much as it shouldn't be (from lore / the mech appearance & design). You have to sacrifice a lot to get it, though, as you can't run an XL engine (so you'll be slow) and the ammo is low per ton.

#23 Donalbain

• Pip
  • Big Brother
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

You can do 1 Gauss 2 PPC on the Dragon. Same with Cats and Catas but I like the combination of speed and armor of the dragon with this set up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users