ISN News Flash

23 replies to this topic

#21 Jacob

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:04 PM

View PostDead Man, on 06 November 2011 - 10:06 AM, said:

So this ISN news flash, since it's technically 3048 this is all the events that happen each day within the BT universe?

Yes

#22 SteelyDan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 305 posts
  • LocationChicago Ill

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:34 PM

View PostJackSparrow, on 04 November 2011 - 11:08 AM, said:

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.

Yups, it's PPCs, and ACs! :)

#23 Lio Lio

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNewport News Virginia

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:21 AM

Lies..not only do Spectors with Recovered Technology not exist.....MacCarron's Armored Cavalry is a myth too. Its all media hype and Anti Cappellan propaganda dissiminated by our ancestral enemies in the Free Worlds League and Federated Suns. They cannot accept the fact that they were defeated time and time again by members of the CAF...So they invented the existance of a large elite mercenary company so as to not give credit where credit is due. You Sir's have not a shread of honor.

@Stefano McCarron : shhh quiet..you dont exist :)

#24 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:38 PM

Jan Kar ought to be more careful and avoid allowing rumor to be put into print. That sort of thing can hurt a reporter's career. It's been a month, and we've seen no proof of her Star League era mystery 'Mechs. She was clearly on some kind of fishing expedition or chasing yet another dead end lead on LosTech.

I hope to embed with McCarron's Armored Cavalry and bring you the real story from "The Big Mac." I can promise you that I will deliver the truth, not some kind of over-hyped water cooler tale about ghost 'Mechs. You'll find the men and women of units like Baxter's Brawlers and Barton's Regiment aren't relying on ancient relics to crush their opponents. They are driven by force of personality, braced by force of will, and overwhelming their enemies with force of arms.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users