The Mechstream; Violent Space Robots.

3 replies to this topic

#1 SamuelV

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:15 AM

Greetings fellow Space Robot enthusiasts, I've been streaming MWO for awhile now and I'd like to advertise space robot builds and tactics here in general guides. As a first person view to the action. I'll be streaming most Sundays including now during the posting of this thread.

Now you to can engage in jolly cooperation!
http://nl.twitch.tv/samuelv05#

#2 MagicHamsta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:24 PM

View PostSamuelV, on 23 December 2012 - 04:15 AM, said:

Greetings fellow Space Robot enthusiasts, I've been streaming MWO for awhile now and I'd like to advertise space robot builds and tactics here in general guides.

What about the Non space robots?
>:

#3 SamuelV

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

All robutts are obviously welcome, sometimes even non robots. I've also found a new neat little group to play with again, so matches should again start becoming more exciting and more order yelling. And soon i'll be branching out into a new mech after the C-4, if anybody wants to see anything in particular please let me know. And if not favor will most likely go out to the cataphract or hunchback/centurion.

#4 SamuelV

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:40 AM

Starting my stream in a few moments, I'd like to expand my streaming practices and help people learn how to be a good mech pilot. If anybody is interested you can PM me with your Mechname and Skype adress, a mic will be required for the free lessons.

Good luck and enjoy Mechwarriors.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users