Battletech Mechwarriors by popular demand...

20 replies to this topic

#21 Hawkcrest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationEast Stroudsburg, PA

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:01 AM

View PostPaladin Brewer, on 07 November 2011 - 01:04 PM, said:

Look guys, seriously, all this CoC conversation needs to slow down a little. I'm pretty sure if they had any plans of putting in any hard coded Chain of Command settings (outside of these "merc" units) they would have already mentioned it. What is more likely to happen, like in any current MMO, we will all have our individual groups. Most will do there own thing, some will actually work together. What we need to focus on is exactly that, learning to work together. That way whether they add CoC or not, we will be prepared either way.

We have multiple communities diverging onto this game, all with their own history, all with their own structure, all with their own ideas on what this game should be and how things should run. But this game is still young, it isn't out and there is barely any information out there. So let's all just settle down a bit. This game does not belong to MPBT playerss, and no it does not belong to Mechwarrior pilots just because it has "Mechwarrior" in the title. This game will belong to all of us, and as Kuritans we need to be ready to work together. If there is no hard coded CoC but there seems to be a need for an established command, those who want to lead and can will do so, those who don't.....won't. But anyone coming in this game saying "I was CO of this and that......" no one cares, seriously. Without a hard coded CoC, people who will follow who they want, because they show themselves to be good leaders, not because they say they are. Try to remember everyone on this forum is here for the same reason, to make planets to turn a pretty red color, and bring honor and glory to the Draconis Combine. Let's start there.

This is essentially what I have been saying right :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users