about time to start looking..........

7 replies to this topic

#1 Max Grayson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • LocationThe real dairy state

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:19 PM

Looking for a casual but competitive group of guys or gals to enjoy the game with.

Before you do the TL;DR -I try to address some things below to save everyone some time.

If anyone is liked minded about the stuff below shoot me a pm or something

Couple of things we should address right away:

I have real life commitments so if there are rvr fights every 4 hours a day I probably won’t be able to attend EVERY battle. I view my rvr and MWO responsibilities similar to a Poker night, 1-3 times a week get together with a few friends to enjoy a game and hopefully win more then we lose.

I have been in guilds and clans etc. My current guild or clan doesn’t “get” mech warriors so they probably won’t be coming over :o So I know the dynamics and I have proven my 5th grade teacher wrong, I can play well with others

A) No drama please, I have enough in RL
a.1 don’t bother with a written application, hit me up in a pm, on vent, in game whatever and we can do a trial date/battle to see if our personalities match

1) I am not looking to be Jamie wolf, Jamie Allard, or any of the Kells and B) I do not wish to play with anyone who thinks they are, even if it’s the most bestest, deep down, secret you keep. Basically no roll playing….period.

I really have no wish to lead a clan, I have no wish to be dictated by a guild leader but more of a democracy type thing.

Please if there is a good group of people in the guild and one of the “cool people” or leaders has a friend that is completely ****** but never been certified as “special needs” please don’t be offended if I don’t play or talk to said player. I really hate that uncomfortable silence when 10 guys/gals are really pissed off at the player for repeatedly doing stupid **** to lose the fight but are too afraid to say anything to **** off that one guys “friend”.

Not looking at mwo as a dating service

Games Played Before

Pirates of the Burning Sea-names known by MS Grayson, Eye Sock Luv
WoT-Thattank
Swtor-Max Grayson

Things I like:

Bacon, Cheese, Cheese and Bacon, long walks on the beach, Supernatural (guilty pleasure)

Waffles>Pancakes Pie>Cake Bacon>All

Edited by Max Grayson, 22 May 2012 - 02:32 PM.

#2 Surly

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:43 PM

Holy christ, you sure do think a lot of yourself. That's a novel!

#3 RacerX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 394 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:54 PM

If you are looking for the old guys club then come check out the RTG. You have to fill out an application form like everyone else on the team. We are not hardcore and have no illusion that we will play every night. I plan on once or twice a week myself and I run the unit. Anyway, check out our home page. If you like what you see then click on the Apply Link in my signature below or click on the Apply to Clan link on the left hand side of our page. If you are not interested then we wish you the best with MWO and whatever unit you chose to join.

#4 Skoll

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 994 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:05 PM

Apparently, you missed this thread.

http://mwomercs.com/...94-hiring-hall/

#5 Max Grayson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • LocationThe real dairy state

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:06 PM

View PostSurly, on 22 May 2012 - 02:43 PM, said:

Holy christ, you sure do think a lot of yourself. That's a novel!

just somebody thats been around the block a few times. Just trying to save everyone time. People who dont want to read, then we were not ment to be. Those that take the time and understand what i am saying, those are the people I am looking for. Not trying to be snobbish. But sure as hell not going to waste my time with spam from a clan or guild that wants to brag on the number of people in their guild.

Edited by Max Grayson, 22 May 2012 - 04:09 PM.

#6 Surly

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:07 PM

View PostSkoll-, on 22 May 2012 - 03:05 PM, said:

Apparently, you missed this thread.

http://mwomercs.com/...94-hiring-hall/
Yeah, Max Grayson. How dare you not look at every single sticky thread on this poorly organized forum before making a thread. Shame shame.

#7 Moosemaster

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:49 AM

View PostMax Grayson, on 22 May 2012 - 04:06 PM, said:

just somebody thats been around the block a few times. Just trying to save everyone time. People who dont want to read, then we were not ment to be. Those that take the time and understand what i am saying, those are the people I am looking for. Not trying to be snobbish. But sure as hell not going to waste my time with spam from a clan or guild that wants to brag on the number of people in their guild.

Skaldborg only has 83 members and knows the devs so they get guarenteed access to closed beta. It would be silly not to join them. They seem pretty :lol: so far. They all drink adult beverages, so you don't have to worry about dealing with kiddies.

#8 swamp hag

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Participant
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:16 AM

Sent you a PM, Max; you sound as if you think like we do in SJR. ;3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users