Battletech Mechwarriors by popular demand...

8 replies to this topic

#1 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:51 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, If I may. As requested by many...

Since this discussion is taking place in every forum, I am going to address the issue in the open to everyone and post it in each House Forum including the Mercs and FRR.

All former gaming venue House Leaders and Clan commands etc....From Genie,EGA,Solaris,MPBT3025,InnerSphereWars, Board games, MW2,3,4 Leagues,MechAssault and the list just goes on and on. Everyone wants to see something different with MWO.

I have known the MPBT Marik leadership for over a decade. I have know the MPBT Kuritan Leadership for over a decade. I have known the Steiner MPBT leadership for over a decade, I have known the MPBT Davion Leadership for over a decade. MPBT Clan Leadership, Mercs and lonewolfs.....

The same question from well over 15,000 MWO community members is....., will there be COC structure , Role Play, Strategic planing, etc etc....the fact is, we all do not know what the DEVS have planned for the mechanics of this game.

So patience and communication between MWO members from all facets of the Battletech/Mechwarrior Universe is going to be a must.

There are players in their 40's,50's,60's and maybe even 70's who have waited for this day to come for 2 decades, they are more into the structure of things.

There are youngsters who just want to pilot a mech, shoot things and blow stuff up.

These views and requirements are all part of what makes this BT/MW community unique from all others !!

What stands before the MWO community as a whole, is that at some point, everyone is going to want to belong to something "BIGGER" which is where the old school MPBT players and Battletech Lore players will come in handy. They will have had 6 plus months to plan and setup, strategize and organize.

Those who just want to send others to PPC hell.....let them have at it, without restriction.

I believe wholeheartedly, that PGI and the staff, from the top down have been prepped and instructed by Russ and Bryan that the expectations of this game, far surpass any other game released for 15 years.

I believe Russ and Bryan and the PGI Staff have immersed themselves in BT Lore, the ways of the MW2,3,4 Warrior pilot, and that they have spent time in those leagues, online with MPBT games, with the board game, I dont doubt they have miniatures on their shelfs as well.

They honestly know They have a big row to hoe, and it may not be all we want it to be from the git'go, but it will evolve into what we and PGI make it together.

So lets all celebrate.......the Day of Deliverance has arrived!!!

It will be here before you know it!

Soon it will be time to saddle up and the game is ON!!

I appreciate you all and with the utmost respect......bid you a good day !

>VDB<

#2 Neozero

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 136 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:23 PM

did you spam this in every house forum you sneaky green *******?

#3 metro

• 2,491 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:42 PM

I posted it for all. as I was requested to do....=)

now go wash my Highlander again, you KNAT!
:)

#4 Neozero

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 136 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:02 PM

you sir owe me back pay for services rendered! Or have you forgotten about the little mercenary company that helped trounce your enemies

#5 BW IB

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:06 PM

lol

#6 TC DragonMaw

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 81 posts
  • LocationGulf Shores, Al & New Orleans, La

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:17 PM

Looks out window from Skippy's and observers quite a sight...Metro moving his mech washing bucket over to Neozero's mech mumbling somethin about services rendered paid in full and I am not waxing it though...

TC

#7 metro

• 2,491 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 03:45 AM

View PostNeozero, on 04 November 2011 - 07:02 PM, said:

you sir owe me back pay for services rendered! Or have you forgotten about the little mercenary company that helped trounce your enemies

The check was mailed. Not my fault your mountain man postman stole it to buy a truckload of Mountain Dew !

#8 Sky Blue Boy

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationSurrey, England

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:42 PM

What's the call to action here?

#9 Trevnor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,085 posts