I didn't get a beta invite (Did it get lost in the mail?)

22 replies to this topic

#21 MajorLeeHung

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 392 posts
  • LocationMerced, CA

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

meh is all I have to say xD

#22 Vicious Grin

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationAttack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:32 PM

There’s no looking back for my beta invite now – its future has been signed and sealed I’m afraid. I’m still not entirely sure what to think about this fact, I have no particulars or niceties for you other than your loss beta, we could’ve been beautiful baby but at a guess the spectre of my absence shall need now be accepted. My jovial participation has not been received so here I wait hoping my newosity will make it with some subsequent patch.
Combat dynamics, clever decals, excessive, unnecessary some might say unwarranted use of overheated weaponry, ‘gun coalescing’ a new brave mechanic I had hoped would be introduced through my recurrent use of said technique.
As it is, this is a game I’m increasingly excited about – ‘gun coalescing’ notwithstanding.
Good day good sirs.
Well, looky-here is this my beta invite, all is forgiven…

#23 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:00 AM

View PostAelos03, on 23 May 2012 - 09:01 PM, said:

why aegis got baned from beta i keep hearing that but ....

He always played on the "other side". Every time devs did something, he trolled it to oblivion (vaporware and other such insults). He got on teeth with Paul and he changed his status to "Banned from beta™". Aegis respnded with more anti-Paul behavior, made himself a "With full access to Alpha™" and started making really insulting sigs like "Making Paul my b*tch from 3048" and such.

After some time (and many statuses like "Flea fart in a tornado") Paul gave up and changed his status to original one. And now he's in the beta. :o

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users