Mwo Community Unite! And Make A Playlist! 2012 Is Ending!

2 replies to this topic

#1 Nor Azman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 217 posts
  • LocationPeriphery

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

Now that's a long title for a thread. Dare you to say the thread title twice. So, 21st December 2012 came and went, and the world continues on. Figures. And with the few days that are left before a new year begins anew, I wonder what is everyone's thoughts, reflections and such for this year that is passing.

This year was tough. Heard it was that kind of year for many all around. Hope everyone pulled through alright. What doesnt kill us, ya. Ha, I kinda got into the nostradamus/mayan - 'the end is nigh!' bug and stockpiled my storeroom with sacks of rice, thinking I'll be good with enough rice on hand. Now I'm looking at my storeroom post 21/12/12 and I'm asking, "What the hell am I going to do with all this rice?" Ha.

This year was tough, with clouds of tougher years to come for people on both ends of the globe. Hope everyone is doing good though, health and all. I'm kinda feeling pessimistic on my end of the sphere. I try to be a student of history you see, and looking closely at our recent history of the past decade, I probably have nothing to look forward to but upcoming humanitarian interventions at my side of the pond in the next 5 to 10 years time. There goes the asian century. Ha. I guess I shouldnt get gloomy at things that may or may not happen. There is enough gloomy news right here and now.

Honestly its harder and harder to find the good with all the bad things that are happening all over the world. I guess, when in doubt we can always turn to song. To find some joy. So here we are - the MWO Community. Vigorously debating this, discussing that, on the many facets to be polished, this new universe that is beginning, to the passion we all share - MechWarrior. Let RL sort itself out. We have an entire Inner Sphere to mould!

2012 is about the end guys. Why dont everyone share some thoughts and maybe a song or two for everyone to listen to. MWO Community Unite! And Make A Playlist! 2012 is Ending! Hey, I said the thread title twice. vincent twice.

Here's my two songs for the playlist.

For some reason I have this song in my head this whole month. Belinda Carlisle will always be one hot lady.

Okay. Let's have some Joe Cocker. 2012 is over. Onwards to 3050!!! Take care everyone.

Edited by Nor Azman, 26 December 2012 - 08:26 AM.

#2 Jukebox1986

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 666 posts
  • LocationGermany, Niedersachsen, Göttingen

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:54 AM

It´s not over until you paid the Ferryman.

But sometimes i think something along the lines of:

Edited by Janus Wealth, 26 December 2012 - 09:02 AM.

#3 FromHell2k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 734 posts
  • LocationGerm0ney

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

While waiting for something to change

If the world ends..

To start motivated in the following days (maybe cause of my duty :P )

Aftershow-Party for the LuLzz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users