Can't quite figure it out?

#2 Lance McRaven

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warrior
  • The Warrior
  • 167 posts
  • LocationMentor, Ohio

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:10 AM

My question would be, why don't the people you friend in the game, carry over into your forum profile? Do you have to invite them all over again, and if so, how?

#3 Green Mamba

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,659 posts
  • LocationNC,United States

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

View PostLance McRaven, on 01 January 2013 - 10:10 AM, said:

My question would be, why don't the people you friend in the game, carry over into your forum profile? Do you have to invite them all over again, and if so, how?

Okay ...I didn't know you had to do it ingame.I thought you had to log in on this site to do it .I guess thats my problem.Thanks for the reply.

#4 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

Adding friends on the forums is accomplished by visiting someone's forum profile and clicking the Add Me as a Friend button that's near the center of the screen by their profile info.
Adding friends in the Game Client requires you to open the Social button, then go to friends and click the Add Friend button, then type in their name and press ENTER. That'll send a friend request to them that they must accept before you can become "friends" and form drop groups together.

I'm going to move this thread to Player Support, the forum for player-to-player Q&A.

#5 Green Mamba

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,659 posts
  • LocationNC,United States

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:16 AM

View PostProsperity Park, on 01 January 2013 - 10:14 AM, said:

Adding friends on the forums is accomplished by visiting someone's forum profile and clicking the Add Me as a Friend button that's near the center of the screen by their profile info.
Adding friends in the Game Client requires you to open the Social button, then go to friends and click the Add Friend button, then type in their name and press ENTER. That'll send a friend request to them that they must accept before you can become "friends" and form drop groups together.

I'm going to move this thread to Player Support, the forum for player-to-player Q&A.

Thank you,I found the Friends subsection ingame and have added an Invite

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users