2 replies to this topic

#1 Tharnus

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 27 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:17 AM

Just finished a game which included 7 Raven 3L's (3 on my team, 4 on the enemy's). Don't know if it was coincidence that we lost or might have had something to do with the 2 disconnects on our team after 10 seconds of the game starting (probably some Cat pilots currently flaming about ECM somewhere else on the forums)

My question is why pilot anything else below 70 tons?

INB4 "learn to deal with the legs" theres 4 of them + lag + the rest of the team mopping up my allies

#2 kilgor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 346 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:26 AM

Sadly, the Hunchback 4SP at 50 tons and near max speed engine, non XL, is a good counter to a 3L one-on-one, as long as they chain fire their medium lasers instead of alphaing. It makes me think of Cobra Kai in Karate Kid because I "Sweep the legs". They have a good turn radius and most of their medium lasers are arm based and not located in the Right Torso, so they have a good field of fire to keep hitting the Raven. And when the Raven decides to run, once past the 180m of ECM, Streaks away.

Edited by kilgor, 22 January 2013 - 05:27 AM.

#3 Tharnus

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 27 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:30 AM

I have to agree with you there the HBK-4SP is a great counter to a lot of the midgets that plague the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users