In Game Music

3 replies to this topic

#1 Kidd Sykes

• Pip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:14 PM

Does anyone remember the old sound tracks to mw2 and mw2 mercs? those were good battle tunes... I miss them, they added to the ambiance of the battlefield. new tracks would be cool, i liked how they never had lyrics, just good battle tempo i guess lol

#2 MechLife

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

OMG yes!! Thought I was the only one who remembered...it's one of the things I like about the new ipad game, they actually got the music right. Otherwise, I just end up going to 8tracks and finding a "battle" soundtrack :)

#3 Kidd Sykes

• Pip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:41 AM

like every game had a decent sound track, even mechassault wasnt too bad, so i wonder if they'll keep going with that at least to some extent, like having an option in the main menu for ingame music you can load in from itunes or hd or select the default music that is your usual epic battletech ballads that would be cool i think.

#4 Kidd Sykes

• Pip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

just random still ranting about this cause i loved the old music.... they could have 8 tracks included in the default, as well as there being vintage records you could get from the other games, you could do it in the mechlab like where the banners and hanging items and all that stuff is, like a jukebox and extra records. that would make a couple bucks for the devs, maybe, and players could get that much more into the game, the noise of the music could drown out their need to find something to fuss about? lmao
still its good to report a bug if you find one, just dont throw a temper tantrum when an error occurs.

good quote from gump:

man running beside gump "aw man you just stepped in a big pile of dog **** man!"

gump - "it happens.."

man "what? ****?"

gump - "sometimes."

just keep running!

Edited by Kidd Sykes, 23 January 2013 - 10:54 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users