Mc Sales

1 reply to this topic

#1 The Cheese

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,558 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

It's generally accepted that MC doesn't give you enough bang for your buck. I'm sure that's stopping a lot of people from buying any.

I suggest:

1) That all items, rather than just mechs, should be purchasable with MC. People will be much more willing to spend MC when they're not forced to spend thousands at a time.

2) That there are periodic "sales" on items to encourage people to spend money. For example, you might say that Trial mechs are always on sale for 25% off normal MC value. Trial mechs are in constant(ish) rotation, so people might wait for the mech they want and spend the MC at the discounted rate. A sale at a discounted price is better than no sale at all, no?

3) Players should be able to "rent" a mech with C-bills or MC to see if they like it. Buyers remorse sucks, and in MWO it's only compounded by the fact while you can sell your mechs, you only get a small fraction of the original value. If a player can spend a little in-game currency to try out a chassis, that helps everyone. They get to try-before-they-buy, you get a C-Bill and MC money sink.

4) Paintwork. Well, everyone's got an opinion on this. I'm sure you've got no shortage of feedback. All I'll say is that I like changing my paint colours. I'd do it a lot more often if it was cheaper.

#2 Verminaard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 305 posts
  • LocationQc, Canada

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

MC is a major issue and I'd be happy to spend more if I felt my bang for my buck was worth it. I'm sure everyone would. Devs really should change this, they're profits would likely increase a lot by lowering prices, as demand would rise.

Come on now devs, lowwer MC prices. 25$ for a hero mech is a little insane! (More so since most of us just want the skin...)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users