2 replies to this topic

#1 Agent CraZy DiP

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 609 posts
  • LocationAZ - USA

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:41 AM

Currently you only need to partial cap a point to get the full benefit of having it. Partial point, partial resources gathered. What's it at now? 2 RS per point when you have it partially capped? Cut it in half unless it's fully captured.

Why?

If a Team kills another teams fast movers and partial caps all the points, a single light can juggle the points and win. I know, I've done it. My Cicada won a 1v6 because all they had left were Heavys and Assaults that could only move 60k or slower. Where my Cicada moves at 142K. I would move to a point, partial cap it and move on. By the time they got there, I'd harass what I could and move on without taking a scratch.

Needless to say, it ended 1v4 and me only having 2 caps owned, but I still won the game. I felt dirty, like I needed to take a shower.

#2 Firewuff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,204 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

This is fine. If they we not smart enough to camp on various bases and lost because of it then they deserve to lose.

If you partially cap then they can cap back quicker.... that's the risk.

I would like to see a production boost if you stay on the base capped at 2 mechs. So it would encourage teams to split up and not hunt as a single pack

#3 Agent CraZy DiP

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 609 posts
  • LocationAZ - USA

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:03 AM

That would be pretty cool. So it's 2.5 Res while you have it "Fortified" with 2 or more Mechs on it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users