#1 Kyle Polulak

<member/>

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 584 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

Greetings all,

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our payment service provider.
We would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you if you were attempting to make a purchase with us today.

All transactions taking place are being delayed by the provider’s systems. As long as the transaction was valid: It should take a maximum of 24 hours before a receipt will appear in your e-mail inbox and the change to your account will be reflected in-game.

As a result, we ask all players who are experiencing this issue to refrain from contacting us for at least one day after making their purchase. This is to allow sufficient time for the delay to be accounted for. If, after this time, your purchase still does not appear in-game: Feel free to notify support of the situation you are experiencing at support@mwomercs.com and our Game Masters will be happy to assist you.

Please keep an eye on this thread, as we will update it as soon as this issue has been resolved.
Thank you for your continued support!

#2 WVAnonymous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,691 posts
  • LocationEvery world has a South Bay. That's where I am.

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

Possibly you meant 1/22/2013?

#3 SmackZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 303 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:11 AM

View PostWVAnonymous, on 22 January 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

Possibly you meant 1/22/2013?

no biggy, i've ruined 4 checks so far this year by writing 2012 lol

Thanks for the info guys, almost bought some time this morning, think I'll wait for a SITREP now.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users