#1 Captain Wolfsburg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 148 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:28 AM

Posted Image

The ISL is now accepting applications for hire, please read on for more information:

The Inner Sphere Legionnaires Mercenary Corp was founded in 2784, directly following the exodus of Alexander Kerensky and the Star League Defense Force. Founded by Major Sarah Storme, the first of the legionnaires consisted primarily of mechwarriors of 451st strike battalion which remained behind as the major bulk of the SLDF withdrew from the Inner Sphere. Together with her two captains, Luther Vance and Marcus Dunherst, Major Storme forged the Legionnaires into formidable mercenary company scoring countless victories over the next 265 years. When the last remaining member of the original commanding tribunal, Luthar Vance, retired, the company was handed down to Sara Storme's son Jayce Storme, and his two highest ranking officers, Blake Heart, and Ralthus Constantine. This began a long standing tradition of handing down high command to the first born of the Storme bloodline, with the most recent being Kurt Storme, and the current High Commander Zeus Storme.

The ISL has earned a reputation for unwavering resolve and tactical ingenuity in battle, through countless contracts over hundreds of worlds in the Inner Sphere. The unit has built ties with other mercenary organizations by aiding them in battle. These organizations include such famous names as the Grey Death Legion and the Northwind Highlanders. These reasons primarily are why many mechwarriors seek the ISL for employment.

The ISL seeks skilled, dedicated mechwarriors, with resolve and determination to face what battles may come with the understanding that they are a part of a mercenary corporation that stands it's ground and gets results. In return, such mechwarriors are rewarded with the hard won spoils of their dedicated efforts, whilst maintaining unmatched professionalism. We want mechwarriors who can see beyond the C-bill, to the greater cause for which this company stands for.

Valores supra utilitatem: Values above profit.

=====================================================================================

In the Battletech universe, the ISL is the workhorse for a much more secretive organization known as the Order of Kerensky. This order believes fervently in reuniting the great houses of the Inner Sphere, and has attempted to place the ISL merc corp in a position that allows it to aid in decisive battles that may further their cause. While the founders hoped for the return of Aleksandr Kerensky, the current members of the order are split between the belief that he will return (despite the fact that he would be centuries dead by now) and the belief that even without Kerensky and the SLDF, the ideals and principles their organization were founded on must remain strong, so that the Inner Sphere may one day return to it's former glory.

As a team, members of the ISL should expect game play focused on tactics and team play. Practice in filling chosen role types will be essential to our success.

I'll update as soon as we have a website up, and when we decide what we're going to use for in game voice.

Edit: Temporary Web page is up. Check it out at http://islmercs.spruz.com/

Better web page to come, but please sign up there if you're interested in joining, and give us some info about yourself and your mechwarrior character here in this thread!

Big thanks to Krylos for setting up the webbie!

Edited by A5mod3us, 04 June 2012 - 07:52 AM.

#2 SeDevri

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:32 AM

Your Second in command here and ready to kick ***

#3 Hateswork

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:22 AM

I'm down to bet some *** and get pad

#4 SeDevri

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:09 AM

View PostHateswork, on 26 May 2012 - 01:22 AM, said:

I'm down to beat some *** and get paid

Fixed

#5 SeDevri

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:52 PM

bump bump bu bu bu bu bump buuuump

#6 Tempest_227

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationTaylor, MI

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:51 PM

looking for employment..and for your website Im a graphics and web design minor video production major...I ran multiple corps in New Eden(EVE) as well ran websites, voice servers, you tube channels and pod casts for the corps I have worked with mech suits from the early years of the first battle mech suits. if interested and want to know more direct message me thank you

#7 SeDevri

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:38 PM

View Postkrylos drammin, on 29 May 2012 - 02:51 PM, said:

looking for employment..and for your website Im a graphics and web design minor video production major...I ran multiple corps in New Eden(EVE) as well ran websites, voice servers, you tube channels and pod casts for the corps I have worked with mech suits from the early years of the first battle mech suits. if interested and want to know more direct message me thank you

Nice to meet you man, Ill let him know you are interested. Just to clarify, are you only interested in the site or joining the guild?

#8 Tempest_227

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTaylor, MI

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:50 AM

View PostSeDevri, on 30 May 2012 - 11:38 PM, said:

Nice to meet you man, Ill let him know you are interested. Just to clarify, are you only interested in the site or joining the guild?

Both I'm very excited to finally get back in t battle tech suit

#9 NobleDragon

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

Sign up this dirty Kurita Half-breed. (its okay, im from the extreme periphery of the region)

#10 SeDevri

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:20 AM

Good to have you Paul, hopefully we all get beta keys soon.

#11 Captain Wolfsburg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 148 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:24 PM

View PostNobleDragon, on 31 May 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

Sign up this dirty Kurita Half-breed. (its okay, im from the extreme periphery of the region)

Welcome aboard. That makes two new hires. We'll well on our way to having the three full lances I'm looking for :D

#12 Captain Wolfsburg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 148 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:16 AM

BTW, thanks to Krylos for setting up our website and voice server!

Also, bump :)

#13 SeDevri

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 97 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:23 PM

Well i know what this thread needs to get more recruits, a..................BUMP!

#14 Phantom360

• PipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 92 posts
  • LocationOver where the grass is greener.

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:44 PM

YO looking for a merc corp to join. if you need a scout, hit and run, distraction, heavy hitter or sniper im ur man

#15 BrujoBastion

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:34 AM

Dhlgren up and ready! CFO/CIO ready to place nark beacons out. I scout, you bombard!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users