1 reply to this topic

#1 Xigunder Blue

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Steadfast
  • The Steadfast
  • 425 posts
  • LocationBirmingham, Alabama

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

I understand from the Devs Q&A that Clans will be a faction. If this is like the numerous IS House factions I can (assume) that the different Clans will be different Factions. Is it possible that at the start of the clans (introduction) that players can join in a Clan without deserting their IS game? That we will fight each other as different Clans (canon) and only specific combat scenarios for Clan vs IS and can use our mechs from either Clan or IS factions?

While I look forward to playing a clan mech I do not want to give up all the play, work (and money) I have already invested in the IS and my Merc Unit friends. Could any dev at least tell us if we will be able to have mechs in both IS and Clan factions? Must it be one or the other?

#2 Hresvelgr

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationOdessa, Ukraine

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:46 AM

I suppose we'll have access to both IS and Clan tech. Why? Because it's gonna encourage people to BUY stuff - mechs, mech bays, blah-blah-blah and spend their money on game. It's stupid to block some content and hope that someone will pay for another spider hero mech while out there is a new and shiny (and blocked due to allegiance) Mad Cat or something :wub:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users