Solaris Vii Mode/map

No replies to this topic

#1 Xeno182

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:50 PM

Many times have I been running with my friends and gaming clan and we want to simply duke it out, no cap, no conquest, just go till last man standing... How can we do this? well most other teams don't support it and go for the win, and when they are going for it hard like that it just gets rough, not to mention the pining for a new map type. I would like to suggest a group of maps that will cater to these needs. Arena's that hold 8 - 16 players that is won by the last man standing or the last team standing, depending on which mode you entered. No pick up groups for this, following the logic of the 8 man vs 8 man groupings.

Solaris VII in the battle tech universe for those of you who do not know was a mechwarrior arena planet, where mechwarriors went to earn a name, make cash, hone their skills, or simply to die in mech combat. I think this would make for an interesting change and I'm sure it's been spoken of on the forums before but I would like to drop my little suggestion in here to the devs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users