No replies to this topic

#1 Rejarial Galatan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,312 posts
  • LocationOutter Periphery

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:06 PM

I wish to take a moment of time from everyone who may come past this thread. I want to take a moment an honor those who have fallen in the name of Scientific Exploration and Manned Space Flight.

From Apollo One, I honor you Virgil "Gus" Grissom, Edward H. White and Roger B. Chaffee.

From Space Shuttle Challenger Mission STS 51-L, I honor you Greg Jarvis, Christa McAuliffe, Ronald McNair, Ellison Onizuka, Judith Resnik, Michael J. Smith, Francis Richard Scobee.

From Space Shuttle Columbia Mission STS 107, I honor you Rick D. Husband, William C. McCool, Michael P. Anderson, Kalpana Chawla, David M. Brown, Laurel Clark, Ilan Ramon.

Although the seventeen of you may have passed away, your spirit remains with all of those you touched with your lives, and the legacy you each have left to our Space Program. From the tragedies of each of your deaths, we endeavored to learn why you passed away and how to learn from those tragic loses. We applied what we learned to protect those who followed. We endeavor each day to strive to learn how to take man to the Moon and beyond. We each learn what we can from the sacrifice you each made to not only America, but to the Earth itself. We will never forget you or your families. We honor you in our thoughts and prayers and well wishes today. Gods Speed to each and everyone one of you, our Brave and Fallen Explorers. Gods Speed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users