No replies to this topic

#1 juxstapo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,683 posts
  • Locationmy Tier is bigger than yours.

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

We just managed one of the best Victory Snatches I've ever participated in. Grinding XP in my Spiders, in the 5k playing assault on Caustic. Start on the mountain side. We do a standard lopsided, disorganized pug wander towards the caldera. I call 7 - 8 column (there were two there). KingDavid calls 3 column (there were six there). Our teammates, Chris Marlowe was among them, may recall him from cl.. that time that shall not be spoken of.. were split between our uncommunicative spotting. Honestly that was my fault, I didn't realize David was calling targets on the three col, and thought he was trying to order a 3 col rush, when I asked him this, my fellow pugs took it for a question of command, and a lot of 'em went with my 7 - 8 column spotting instead, allowing the greater force to approach largely unmolested.

Three lights make it to our base before we get our heads on straight and cap our ticker down to it's last quarter. Me and one other guy make it back before they complete the cap.

Long story short; we fought an entire pitched battle on our base with a little less than a sixteenth of an inch worth of cap time left to our names. Our entire team RTB'd and I bite the dust midway through the resulting dirty, in your face, trench warfare-esque melee. With the three of us (Chris, David and myself), shouting encouragement over chat we watch our teammates take out the remaining guys... and I get booted back to desktop just as the last on falls. Don't even know if the server will save the win to my profile. The fight was epic tho.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users