11 replies to this topic

#1 KumoriMyou

• PipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada, Ontario

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

I'm here to say that i have no wild complaints about the game and i am enjoying the game so far and i am happy with how its turned out so far

post here if you feel the same!

#2 Titan Osis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 126 posts
  • LocationMadison, WI

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

Yep, awesome game, no issues with anything. If you're bad you're bad, its not the dev's fault.

#3 GalaxyBluestar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,748 posts
  • Location...

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

i do have wild complaints but i'ts not so damning that it's worth starting a thread about it.

game's a-okay to play even in anorexic condition

1+ op

#4 Brilig

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 667 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

Agreed stable and fun to play. Just need some Community Warfare and the game will really get interesting.

Edit: Typo

Edited by Brilig, 29 January 2013 - 10:35 PM.

#5 Madcownivean

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationAlshain Station

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

Yup, would like to send the devs some love here. I'm really enjoying this game. Thank you and great job guys, hope this thread cheers up your day!

I see no reason to withhold appreciation just because there are some bugs in the game. Sure, bugs and complains are there, but I do see them being actively worked on, so I'll be patient.

Looking forward to CW.

#6 Soulscour

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

View PostPrestonCDawg, on 29 January 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

Yep, awesome game, no issues with anything. If you're bad you're bad, its not the dev's fault.

as 4 ecm raven premade with streaks roll over the hill and encircle the 4 nonecm lights. yep, all skill

#7 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:12 PM

positivity is OP and must be nerfed!

#8 Mazzyplz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:12 PM

i don't think it's warranted to make a post to cry about something either, but as this is still technically a beta, and it does have a lot to be ironed out (you'd be deluded not to think so, PGI are the first to point this out).
i believe in giving feedback where it is due.

that being said, unless the matchmaking system does one of it's trademark blunders, it has improved to being a lot of fun in the last few patches

#9 BaronofBeanDip

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

If there were a cancel search button, I would have no complaints.

Except sometimes I think the UAC doesn't like me.

#10 2ndLtSnafu

Rookie

• 9 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

I agree with OP. Not perfect but this is still beta. Hopefully the dev's can go the distance and keep working on the game to polish it to a release grade product.

#11 nostra

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:59 PM

Finally a POSITIVE thread for a change, by Kerensky, I'd just about given up hope on fan support for this game. I love this game, minor bugs and balance issues aren't even remotely keeping me from enjoying Mechwarrior Online, and I think it's got the potential to be one of the most popular and long-lived MMOs of the modern age (hopefully it will attract a ton of new players once it heads towards the actual release out of beta, and maybe gets some media attention from TV commercials and such).

I just want to say to the mods, don't lose hope. I feel bad for the guys making the game, having to put up with so much naysaying and internet-troll bitching, mods and devs need to know that people support the game.

#12 ROFLwaffle49

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:21 AM

Game rules, can't think of another game on the market right now that I would rather play!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users