Forums Seem More Tolerable

2 replies to this topic

#1 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,600 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:57 AM

since PGI (and some players) let players know that rage posts - especially the ones flaming the company - are automatically put on low priority it really seems to have changed the atmosphere some.

For the most part it seems like those that stick around are more respectful, and no one takes issue with a player that calls out someone flaming the company because of a beta induced bug.

Still have some passionate debates, but it seems like we've either started to jettison the children or they have simply come to the realization they need to act more respectfully, still seeing lots of new and old names around in game and on here so I'm hoping its the second.

Anyhow I've been noticing this trend and would like to thank anyone helping to make this a place more of the player base can come to for feedback and support.

#2 Rushin Roulette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:10 AM

On the other hand... it opens the door for users to start flame posts insulting PGI about weapons they like and dont want to have changed...

Reverse psychology is a Bitchin' Betty :huh: .

#3 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,600 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:02 AM

Well if the trend of other players not tolerating it holds up as well I hope it stays as a non-issue.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users