A Run Of Really Bad Luck

No replies to this topic

#1 Starfish McGregor

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:02 PM

I seem to be having a run of really bad luck.
I bought three spiders shortly after they came out. One of each type.
I leveled all three at the same time, meaning I played one, then the next, then the third, (round robin style) until all three were full elite status.
I kept the spider I liked the most, sold the other two, and began leveling the one to master status.
I finally achieved enough experience to claim the master status for the extra module and could not.

Finally, after looking through the forums to see if anyone else has had this problem, I examined all three spiders again.
Wonder of wonders, the two spiders I sold have No experience used in the elite status. When I sold them, Both had between 43 and 127 experience toward master status.
Now, I am on my fourth spider and will have to buy a fifth one, so I can acquire the master status for the one I wish to keep.

This seems similar to the three ER PPC's and one of each Large Laser I have purchased, (saved the configuration after mounting the weapons in various mechs) and launch into a match, only to find that my weapons are missing altogether. BUT - the c-bills are also gone.

To this day, I have not been reimbursed for the weapons.
Yes, I looked in the inventory and I have no spare weapons for the missing ones.
The weapons and c-bills are just gone.

Is there a way to be compensated for all of the above?
I really do not wish to buy and pilot additional spiders when I have already completed elite on both.
Thank you for your suggestions and help with this matter.

Starfish McGregor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users