Blackstar Alliance (Bsa) Recruitment Thread - Na/eu

936 replies to this topic

#61 MagicHamsta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:57 PM

View PostXamiakas, on 18 February 2013 - 03:18 PM, said:

so i`m lost here now... some little rodent shoves hundreds of bucks into the game and quite obviously spends majority of his awake time playing a game on multiple accounts (check games played and mc wallet).. so he could come over to try shitposting on recruitment thread? really? i suppose, the "get a life"is out of order in this case.. after posting those stats i doubt the little rodent could afford one Posted Image but gj, man. keep posting bullfudge here.. bad publicity is still a publicity. so thanks man! Posted Image*

Aye you really must be lost. ('-')
1) Check again, me am pretty sure "hundreds of bucks" would afford me more than 0 MC & only 4 mech slots per account.
2) Just because me play efficiently doesn't mean me spend the majority of me time with this game.
3) Thanks for being such a shining example for your clan. /sarcasm ^('-')^

#62 Xamiakas

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

i know that the efficiency doesn`t.. but the games played - DOES.. so try again.. soz but close to 1.5k of games played.. says enough to me.. :D so yes, entertain me, honey :o

Edited by Xamiakas, 18 February 2013 - 03:59 PM.

#63 MagicHamsta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

View PostXamiakas, on 18 February 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

i know that the efficiency doesn`t.. but the games played - DOES.. so try again.. soz but close to 1.5k of games played.. says enough to me.. :D so yes, entertain me, honey :o

Me don't think FileTitan would appreciate you insulting his nearly 3k games played.
(.-.)

And...entertain you?
.....No thank you.
D:

#64 ElliottHD

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 86 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

Xami and Fraggle, please don't use our recruitment thread to provoke a troll. Let him be. He needs, for some reason, this feeling of self accomplishment in his life. I invited him to scrim, and if he so chooses he will. Otherwise, you're not doing anything but trying to "win" the internet which is impossible. And frankly, it makes us look like the lowest common denominator. There are plenty of other Corps out there for him to get a rise out of. Let's keep this thread to a higher standard. Thanks guys.

In other news, the Ghost Warriors Brigade is accepting applications from all applicants. That includes power hamsters. I they so choose to make friends and find out that sometimes it's just plain 'ol fun to be in a Merc. Corp. and not alone all of the time. Then their impressive stats would get compliments and not seem like internet trolling.

Edited by ElliottHD, 18 February 2013 - 04:31 PM.

#65 ElliottHD

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

Just sayin'. www.ghostwarriorsbrigade.com

#66 ElliottHD

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 86 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:49 AM

Visit http://www.ghostwarriorsbrigade.com, visit our forums, and watch the FLAMERS UNITE videos. You'll cry laughing. Then you'll join the GWB because we're such wild and crazy guys! And we know how to have fun playing a game.

#67 Xamiakas

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:34 AM

View PostMagicHamsta, on 18 February 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

Me don't think FileTitan would appreciate you insulting his nearly 3k games played.
(.-.)

And...entertain you?
.....No thank you.
D:

lol i wasn`t asking if you want to entertain me .. i told you to. so move it, little one. as for filetitan.. he knows i "love"him. so doubt he paid any attention ;)

as for "provoking the troll".. you haven`t really met a real troll, elliot, if you call this little lonely child one.. :D he`s begging for attention.. and i`m doing the community service by providing it.. :) now, one more time. ENTERTAIN ME, rodent! :)

#68 One Angry Fraggle

• PipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 22 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:41 AM

there's a reason why the unofficial motto of the GWB is, "i blame fraggle"
watch our drunken flamer party video and find out why.

#69 MagicHamsta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:54 AM

View PostXamiakas, on 19 February 2013 - 08:34 AM, said:

lol i wasn`t asking if you want to entertain me .. i told you to. so move it, little one. as for filetitan.. he knows i "love"him. so doubt he paid any attention ;)

as for "provoking the troll".. you haven`t really met a real troll, elliot, if you call this little lonely child one.. :D he`s begging for attention.. and i`m doing the community service by providing it.. :) now, one more time. ENTERTAIN ME, rodent! :)

>:
Here be a video.

#70 ElliottHD

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 86 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:47 AM

File, are you Hamsta's unit leader? Hrmmm?

Comes to our recruitment thread to troll, get's recruited. Because your personnel officer is the coolest drunken Irishman around Titan. You're lucky to have me.

Edited by ElliottHD, 19 February 2013 - 11:48 AM.

#71 Xamiakas

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

lol, are you telling me that that his little rodent has an owner?:D

Edited by Xamiakas, 19 February 2013 - 03:39 PM.

#72 One Angry Fraggle

• PipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 22 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:17 AM

And now back to our regularly schedualed programming.

When we last left our hero's, Rocky and Bullwinkle's hometown of Frostbite Falls had been invaded by giant metal munching mice who had eaten every bit of metal in the town.
"Hokey smokes, Bullwinkle. What are we going to do?"
"Well, gee, Rock, why dont we just hire the Ghost Warriors Brigade to come protect us?"
"That's it!! Bullwinkle, you're a genius!"
"I am?"
And with that our hero's dashed to their nearest Ghost Warriors Brigade recruiting office to hire their help.

Be with us next for,

Bullwinkle's Big Break

~or~

Pew Pew KaBoom

Edited by oneangryfraggle, 20 February 2013 - 07:19 AM.

#73 Banshee Bullet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 431 posts
  • LocationUncomfortably Close

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:00 PM

So funny to see a bunch of deleted posts, don't even know what they said, but I know what they're about ;)

Always remember:
Posted Image

Now then,

GWB has a place for everybody. If you want to kick *** and forget names, try joining Zulu Company. If you want to smoke, drink, and run around in a giant robot then Easy Company might be for you.

We have a large, diverse player base with a spot for pretty much anybody.

Even if you don't join us at GWB, please join a group with somebody. The game doesn't really start until you do.

Give us a try, visit our TeamSpeak server and see if GWB is right for you!

#74 whiteboy007

• PipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 27 posts
  • LocationHutchinson, Ks

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

Yup, this is what we do in GWB. We have fun. How much fun? About as much fun as a midget walking through WNBA showers after a game.

#75 DEMAX51

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

First I tried Brand X, and was sad :)

Then I tried Ghost Warriors Brigade, and now I'm a ninja :angry: !!!*

Find out how at http://www.ghostwarriorsbrigade.com.

*Your results may vary. DEMAX51 is not actually a ninja. Members of Ghost Warriors Brigade may experience side effects such as Inflamed Fraggle Syndrome, Rear Torso Armor Loss, and Alcoholism. I'm not Mitt Romney and I do not approve this message.

Edited by DEMAX51, 21 February 2013 - 12:23 PM.

#76 DEMAX51

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:30 AM

Less QQ, more PEW PEW. http://www.ghostwarriorsbrigade.com

#77 ElliottHD

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:59 AM

Blowing Mechs up all over the Inner Sphere! The Ghost Warriors Brigade wants you!

http://www.ghostwarriorsbrigade.com

#78 ElliottHD

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:19 AM

The Ghost Warriors Brigade taught me how to live a healthy and happy life through cheerios. What will you learn? Sign up today and find out!

#79 Xenok

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationUnited States, Mountian Time Zone

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:29 AM

With the brigrades that Ghostwarrior has internally you can decide if your the hardcore practice twice a week at scheduled times and get in a lance that kicks the crap out of everything you fight, or a more casual player that wants some pilots you know you can count on to have your back when your fighitng. We have both types and some inbetween. What I find is that the game is much more fun as part of Ghost Warriors than flying solo.

#80 ElliottHD

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 86 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:34 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Your support could turn the tides of war! Sign up today at http://www.ghostwarriorsbrigade.comPosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users