Lag Since Patch

2 replies to this topic

#1 blinkin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • LocationEquestria

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:19 PM

i do not know about anyone else but the lag shield seems to be back. it is not near as bad as it was before, but it definitely seems to be much worse than the previous patch.

example: i got a lucky shot off on a spider that was running full speed. i WATCHED 24 srm impact directly on his torso as he leapt through the air. i did not even break through his armor.

there was also a hunchback that was not registering damage most of the time when my missiles hit him.

is anyone else noticing if things got any worse. it seems to only be affecting srm as far as i can tell.

#2 Icebound

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

I had 60-70 ms during closed beta. The last 2 patches put me at 180-290 with spikes in the thousands. Ran a speed test and nothing is different on my end, a lot of other users are reporting that their pings have doubled or tripled with the last two patches as well.

#3 blinkin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • LocationEquestria

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

View PostIcebound, on 06 February 2013 - 01:32 PM, said:

I had 60-70 ms during closed beta. The last 2 patches put me at 180-290 with spikes in the thousands. Ran a speed test and nothing is different on my end, a lot of other users are reporting that their pings have doubled or tripled with the last two patches as well.

good to know that i am not the only one hallucinating.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users