Rate My Cplt-K2 Build

23 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate my CPLT-K2 build (46 member(s) have cast votes)

Rate build from 1 (worst) to 5 (best).

1. 1 Star (10 votes [21.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.74%

2. 2 Stars (17 votes [36.96%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.96%

3. 3 Stars (17 votes [36.96%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.96%

4. 4 Stars (2 votes [4.35%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.35%

5. 5 Stars (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Sh4dow78

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:24 AM

I use 295XL from my 3L raven dual AC10 and 4xml and its works just really good :o

#22 OneEyed Jack

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,500 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:09 AM

View Postjshill78, on 07 February 2013 - 12:51 PM, said:

Someone told me the crit thing only works on internals so that's why I did the LB for the up close crit-a-thon after armor is stripped.

They haven't added any additional critting ability to LB-X, yet. It was talked about along with MGs, but not mentioned in the recent info that the MGs are receiving a crit buff.

View Postjshill78, on 07 February 2013 - 12:51 PM, said:

Double AC20 is horribly lame, may as well shout to the world "I'm horrible at this game and need to cherry pick kills".

While it's true that a lot of the 20-Cat drivers don't even show up until the battle is half over, coming in to steal kills on weakened opponents, it's not actually a design feature. When I drive mine, I'm usually right in the thick of it. Of course I usually am in anything if I don't tell them to quit following me because I'm ranged support. :o We're not all afraid to die in a video game.

#23 Chrithu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 1,601 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:28 AM

3 Stars.

Because you gimped yourself with a LBX 10. Don't get me wrong it has it's uses when a AC/10 doesn't fit. But you sacrifice a lot of pinpoint spot damage due to it's spread without any obvious reason in that build.

Also I am not a fan of the habit of storing ammo in legs. But that didn't really cost you stars on that build as you don't have much choice, given the fact that slotwise you have no room for C.A.S.E. so it doesn't matter where the ammo is since it getting hit is your death anyways.

Really change it to dual AC/10 and you get 4 Stars.

#24 Chrithu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 1,601 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:32 AM

View PostOneEyed Jack, on 11 February 2013 - 05:09 AM, said:

While it's true that a lot of the 20-Cat drivers don't even show up until the battle is half over, coming in to steal kills on weakened opponents, it's not actually a design feature. When I drive mine, I'm usually right in the thick of it. Of course I usually am in anything if I don't tell them to quit following me because I'm ranged support. :o We're not all afraid to die in a video game.

Agreed. I do not personally pilot an AC/20 cat but I do pilot a CTF 1X with AC/20 and 5 ML, being the same if not better damage wise. And any mech packing that heavy a punch clearly is meant to be a frontline mech that cracks the shells open for the rest of the team.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users