Lf Clan Anyone Wanna Pick Up A New Player?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Wicketness

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:59 AM

just learning the game not sure if i am posting in right area but here it is lol
i play the big mechs and not much else atm

#2 n0e

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:08 AM

View PostWicketness, on 28 February 2013 - 01:59 AM, said:

not sure if i am posting in right area

Me neither.
"The Clans" are/is a faction like your house Marik is. It's not the place where you are looking for a Group of players aka a clan/guild/mercenary group/house unit.

If you want to play under the flag of house marik, search in your house forum for a group.
http://mwomercs.com/...-marik-website/

Edited by n0e, 28 February 2013 - 02:10 AM.

#3 Rushin Roulette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:36 AM

It all comes down to what sort of rollplaing aspect you want to go with. Each power faction (represented by teh great houses and the Republic) all haev their political aspects ranging from the laid back, to the power hungry and the intrigue backhanded ones.

You also have the mercenary units (much the same as real life mercs) which are either completely independant guns for hire or backed by one of the factions.

Finally you have the actual clans. These are not implemented in the game as a power (because the story about how they came into play has not unfolded in this timeline), but units are setting themselves up like the story clans. As opposed to the Inner sphere houses, the clans are much more hirarchially built up and haev a completely different mentality (you can see them more like a hive minded totalitarian Government where every caste has its place and rank in society.

Just look through the various recruiting posts in these forums or the language forums to find the ones which would interrest you the most and see if tehy would take new players and actively help you be "not new" :P .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users