Hotfix Ssrms Already, Don't Ignore The Issues You Said You'd Fix.

2 replies to this topic

#1 Seravos

• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

I seem to recall devs saying that SSRMs were bugged and they'd be fixed soon, I understand making money to keep things running is important but it's a pretty bad situation. The Raven 3L running around with ECM and the "firepower" it's able to dish out (scores of damage like that of heavies and assault mechs) currently is like the Artemis problem but it seems like it's being completely ignored.

#2 Slugger2012

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

View PostSeravos, on 08 February 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

I seem to recall devs saying that SSRMs were bugged and they'd be fixed soon, I understand making money to keep things running is important but it's a pretty bad situation. The Raven 3L running around with ECM and the "firepower" it's able to dish out (scores of damage like that of heavies and assault mechs) currently is like the Artemis problem but it seems like it's being completely ignored.

You re right! That Raven is in fact a hell of a Mech...pretty tough for its weight class...and overpowerd by the stealth-ability from that ecm device...you see him only when it is too late...you can`t get rid of it..

#3 Seravos

• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

And it's not really helped any with some groups going premade full Raven 3L

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users