• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 467 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:37 AM

Posted Image
"Divine Dragoon Regiment"

Order of Divinity is currently recruiting able bodied Mech Warriors to serve along side us in the "Divine Dragoon Regiment"! We are a multi game guild taking our first steps into the Mechwarrior Universe. We are looking for mature like minded individuals to fill our ranks and take our first steps into a great game experience for all of us. If you are looking for a positive and accomplished gaming experience for MechWarrior, Order of Divinity just might be the guild you're looking for!

Recent statements about Order of Divinity:

"I've only been a member of OoD for about a day, but the members have already made me feel very welcome, and appreciated. I am even more excited to step into a new game with this group of people."

"I'm already telling my friends to get signed up on the forums and to get involved with this guild. A lot of folks will be looking for exactly this kind of gaming experience."

"I'm new to the forums, and still looking around, but as of now your thread is the one I am most impressed with. It's very likely I'll be swinging back over here."

"I don't see any other guild putting such a heavy emphasis on friendship and positive community."

"We want to create an enjoyable environment where everyone can be friends and get along."

Visit our website
http://orderofdivinity.enjin.com

Order of Divinity is not a guild for spectators. Check the forums and post new threads. Share your thoughts. Interact with your guild mates in guild chat and Mumble. We aren't looking for people who stand on the sidelines. This doesn't mean that introverted personalities won't feel comfortable in our guild, it simply means that the more active and contributive guild members we have in Order of Divinity, the more enjoyable our Gaming Community will be for all of us.

Thanks for your interest in Order of Divinity! Tell them Brew sent you! See you on the Battlefield Warrior!

Edited by Brew E, 29 May 2012 - 09:52 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users